The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Ranga Handmade Pens- Handwritten Appreciation Letter Sent From Usa To India

ranga india handmade germany bock jowo pandurangan kandan ebonite acrylic

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 mpkandan

mpkandan

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 12:00

Dear FPN'ers,

Greetings. We feel very happy to share this happy notes.

We are receiving Customer appreciations very frequently/ daily basis. But this one is special- A handwritten Customer Satisfaction / Appreciation notes using Ranga Pens ,sent from USA to India. Big thanks Sir!!! You know how to motivate Craftsmen:) We understand how much you love our Pens.

Regards,
Kandan.M.P
Ranga Pen Company

Attached Images

• IMG-20200108-WA0018.jpg
  • IMG-20200108-WA0016.jpg

Sponsored Content

#2 kSingh

kSingh

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 January 2020 - 14:37

Receiving a hand-written note is so rare these days. This just shows how much Brian enjoyed using your pens. I too got my first Ranga a little while ago and surely look forward to get more pens from you in future :)

#3 rebcabin

rebcabin

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 January 2020 - 00:07

Here I am ... same Brian :) My jumbo 5's give me daily pleasure and the Ranga company is special and unique in the world in my opinion. The pens are a mix of fine fit-and-finish and charming individual variability, not just in the material, but in the build as well. We can get pens from other brands that do NOT vary by a millionth of a meter from one instance to the next. But I take delight from the fact that my two number 5's are just ever so slightly different, showing the hand of the master at work. I have ordered some more 5's from Misters Pandurangan and Kandan and asked them to surprise me and to take all the time they need to give me a good variety. 

#4 Jamerelbe

Jamerelbe

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,787 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 January 2020 - 06:12

My Ranga Model 5 is too big to fit into most of my pen cases, so it doesn't often go "on the road" with me - but it's still one of my favourite pens!  I now have (I think) 6 Rangas (or is it 7?  I don't want to count!), each one of them a masterpiece.

#5 taehan75

taehan75

Dipped Only

• Member - Gold

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 11:37

Wow, it's heartwarming story. Mr Kandan, may I ask you if you are running a store on ebay?

#6 mpkandan

mpkandan

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• 1,278 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 18:44

Receiving a hand-written note is so rare these days. This just shows how much Brian enjoyed using your pens. I too got my first Ranga a little while ago and surely look forward to get more pens from you in future :)

Thanks for your words Mr.Ksingh sir. You are most welcome

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

#7 mpkandan

mpkandan

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• 1,278 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 18:46

Here I am ... same Brian :) My jumbo 5's give me daily pleasure and the Ranga company is special and unique in the world in my opinion. The pens are a mix of fine fit-and-finish and charming individual variability, not just in the material, but in the build as well. We can get pens from other brands that do NOT vary by a millionth of a meter from one instance to the next. But I take delight from the fact that my two number 5's are just ever so slightly different, showing the hand of the master at work. I have ordered some more 5's from Misters Pandurangan and Kandan and asked them to surprise me and to take all the time they need to give me a good variety. 

Dear Mr. Brian Sir,

Big thanks . Your letter is treasure to us. It is billion dollars for us:)

Sure .We will surprise you with variety

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

#8 mpkandan

mpkandan

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• 1,278 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 18:47

My Ranga Model 5 is too big to fit into most of my pen cases, so it doesn't often go "on the road" with me - but it's still one of my favourite pens!  I now have (I think) 6 Rangas (or is it 7?  I don't want to count!), each one of them a masterpiece.

Thanks Sir . I would like it to grow 7..8..9.. :)

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

#9 mpkandan

mpkandan

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• 1,278 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 18:49

Wow, it's heartwarming story. Mr Kandan, may I ask you if you are running a store on ebay?

Thanks sir . We are running Ebay store rangahandmadepens.

Our website is www.rangapens.com

Take care

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

#10 Jamerelbe

Jamerelbe

Antique

• Member - Gold

• 2,787 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 January 2020 - 21:36

Thanks Sir . I would like it to grow 7..8..9.. :)

Regards,
Kandan.M.P
Ranga Pen Company

So would I - but not in January! ;)

#11 rebcabin

rebcabin

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 January 2020 - 01:34

Taccia kimono pen rolls are the only ones i know big enough for model fives. taccia pen rolls are very expensive and very hard to find, but they are very, very nice.

#12 gillum51

gillum51

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 January 2020 - 06:22

At the moment, i think i have over 20 Rangas, of many different models (with one more on the way!).  I enjoy them more than any other pens in my collection.  they are beautiful and really unlike anything else in the pen world, in my opinion.  

#13 mpkandan

mpkandan

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• 1,278 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 14:07

At the moment, i think i have over 20 Rangas, of many different models (with one more on the way!).  I enjoy them more than any other pens in my collection.  they are beautiful and really unlike anything else in the pen world, in my opinion.  

Dear Mr. Gillum51 Sir,

Big thanks . It is our pleasure .

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

#14 sansenri

sansenri

Antique

• Member - Gold

• 2,563 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 January 2020 - 20:18

26 Rangas at the moment, two more on the way, and one in the makings... :D :P 

you are right, each one is unique

thank you Ranga!

#15 mpkandan

mpkandan

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• 1,278 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 17:20

26 Rangas at the moment, two more on the way, and one in the makings... :D :P

you are right, each one is unique

thank you Ranga!

Big thanks Mr.Sansenri Sir. 26 is quite interesting. But many more & best are yet to come:)

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

#16 Lloyd

Lloyd

Can a nib be smoothed by psychokinesis?

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,368 posts
  • Location:Trapped inside of a snowglobe that is resting upon a mantel in a home in Massachusetts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 03:37

. But many more & best are yet to come:)

WHEN! :yikes:

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."
Oscar Wilde

#17 mpkandan

mpkandan

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• 1,278 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 19:26

WHEN! :yikes:

Coming Soon sir.  Next week :)

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ranga, india, handmade, germany, bock, jowo, pandurangan, kandan, ebonite, acrylic

Sponsored Content

|