The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Nib With Section

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RUGMAN

RUGMAN

Transplanted Chicagoan

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 December 2019 - 22:20

Howdy,

Asking for help in locating a nib with section for a Delta pen and I think the model is called.....Memory.

Any info would be helpful!

Thx,

Lee

Can't seem to load images.....

Lee Rappeport

Sponsored Content

#2 Addertooth

Addertooth

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 January 2020 - 15:59

RUGMAN,

I can't help you with your nib and feed, but I can probably help you with your image posting.  There is a limit to images you can post within the editor via attaching an image file.

However, this pesky limit is not a problem if you instead select the "Upload" tab in blue (sixth tab from left).  Then you select the "Browse" button. Select the image you wish to upload and click "open"

button in the bottom right corner of the pop-up window.  Then, you click the "add image" button.  There will appear three boxes which each has a link in them.  Copy the link from the middle box, and paste it in your posting after the text you wish to write.  

Best of luck with your quest for parts.

Addertooth

Edited by Addertooth, 01 January 2020 - 16:00.

Sponsored Content

|