The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

L.a. Pen Show -- February 2020

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 AnnaZed

AnnaZed

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 February 2020 - 14:25

I'm with T-Mobile. I had near full bars throughout the entire space.

I must have been in a niche of folks with the wrong carrier! Good to know. Come and visit me or I'll visit you if you give me some clues.

Sponsored Content

#62 aimi

aimi

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 February 2020 - 23:02

Was my first show, and I had a lot of fun (especially with the trader pass and being able to dodge the crowd). I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me out-- I was able to get a vintage Pelikan nib fitted on my modern M600 body from a kind gentleman wearing a hat and a griege vest/outfit. He was across from Penguin Pens today and had a sign that said "Pelikan Parts." He also let me try his Pelikan concerto yesterday. I recall he had the golf & hunter pens as well. He didn't have any cards I believe so I was wondering if anyone knew his name! I'd love to keep a look out for him in the future.

#63 FarmBoy

FarmBoy

Brain freeze, mmm... got pens?

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,118 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 06:17

I’m going to Guess you speak of Osman or Joe.
San Francisco International Pen Show - They have dates! August 23-24-25, 2019 AND August 28-29-30, 2020. Book your travel and tables now! My PM box is usually full. Just email me: my last name at the google mail address.

#64 aimi

aimi

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 15:22

Ill try to look them up!

Hmm another thing though I think he might have been from... Portugal...? I could be wrong on that.

Edited by aimi, 10 February 2020 - 15:22.

#65 FarmBoy

FarmBoy

Brain freeze, mmm... got pens?

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,118 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 13:23

Ill try to look them up!

Hmm another thing though I think he might have been from... Portugal...? I could be wrong on that.

You speak of Joe. He doesn’t have a website and in general he goes only to the LA show.

Joe is one of the elders in pen collecting. To know him is an honor.
San Francisco International Pen Show - They have dates! August 23-24-25, 2019 AND August 28-29-30, 2020. Book your travel and tables now! My PM box is usually full. Just email me: my last name at the google mail address.

#66 aimi

aimi

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 00:05

Ah! Must be him, then. Thank you two so much! Do you happen to know his last name? I'd like to keep a record in my notebook for next year!

Sponsored Content

|