The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Toronto Brunch Meet Up?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 saskia_madding

saskia_madding

Donor Pen

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,347 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 November 2019 - 17:44

Hey guys!  Originally I started the Toronto pen meet-ups as small, quiet brunches on the weekend.  Eventually people seemed more inclined to do a Friday night pub thing, so then the Pens and Pints was created.

Recently the P&P have gotten HUGE and loud, and some people have come to me to express interest in adding to the Toronto pen meets up with another weekend brunch, maybe once or twice a month.

Anyone here have any interest?

Sponsored Content

#2 Mags

Mags

Life is more vibrant with a fountain pen and a bold wet ink line

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 November 2019 - 16:29

This will be a great idea everyone, the brunches got big and loud and pens and pints rolled out but the brunches were and will be wonderful.  Mornings of coffee better lighting at times and still fellowship with the pen community. If it was not 2300 or more km away from me I would happily sign up.  The first pens and pints with 4 friends is larger now (I was one of the 4).  I would suggest three or four of you in Toronto jump at this opportunity and get in at the ground floor for some fun get togethers.

Rob Maguire (Plse call me "M or Mags" like my friends do...)I use a Tablet, Apple Pencil and a fountain pen. Targas, Sailor, MB, Visconti all wonderful.

#3 Mags

Mags

• Member - Gold

• 1,233 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 November 2019 - 16:32

Keep me in the loop by txt or private message....thanks to face time maybe a joiner like me from Saskatoon will be able to find a breakfast spot to call in from!

Rob Maguire (Plse call me "M or Mags" like my friends do...)I use a Tablet, Apple Pencil and a fountain pen. Targas, Sailor, MB, Visconti all wonderful.

#4 dennis_f

dennis_f

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• 946 posts

Posted 30 November 2019 - 20:16

Saskia, I've been meaning to get back to you since you posted this.  I would love to attend -- I'm definitely a brunch person -- but it seems that everytime one of the Toronto events is held, I'm out of town for work... So, should other people be interested, please post something... and with luck I just might be able to attend.

D.

#5 Mags

Mags

• Member - Gold

• 1,233 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 February 2020 - 09:52

Thanks for the brunch in January during my visit.  It was wonderful to see you, Philip, Anwar, Dennis again.

Sponsored Content

|