Ranga Handmade Pens-Thanks Giving Day And Christmas Group Buy- Beautiful Acrylic Models

mpkandan

Dear Fellow FP users,

Big thanks to FPN'ers for wonderful support in 2019

We are happy to introduce this Group Buy for Thanks Giving Day and Christmas season.

This colourful Acrylic group buy comes in Ranga Model 3,3C and 8B

There are lot of Reviews for these Models in various FPN threads.

The Highlights of these Group buy are

1. Attractive 26 colours in Acrylics

2. Wide Variety of Nib Choices

3. Three beautiful Popular Models (3, 3C, 8B)

This Group Buy is Valid till 31-Dec-19

In order to participate in the group buy just fill the Google Form (Link Below) and Reply in the thread with "Form Submitted or just repost the choices in thread

Available Colours are as follows:

A. Premium Acrylic Colours (SE Series)

P1.Red Cracked Ice

P2.Black Cracked Ice

P3. Red Gold Cracked Ice

P4.Blue Red Cracked Ice

P5.Aqua Cracked Ice

P6.Orange Cracked Ice

P7.Brown Cracked Ice

P8.White Cracked Ice

P9.Green Cracked Ice

P10.Blue Cracked Ice

B.Regular Acrylic Colours (RE Series)

R1. Red

R2. Blue

R3. Orange

R4. Yellow

R5. Ivory

R6. Green

R7. White

R9. Blue Pearl

R10.Red Blue Swirl

R11.Aqua Blue Swirl

R12.Red Swirl

R13.Brown Swirl

R14.Red Purple Swirl

R15.White Red Swirl

R16 Red Pearl

Prices are as follows:

RANGA Model 3:

(Thickness-Cap Dia: 16mm, Barrel Dia : 14mm , Length - App 5.75 inches )

Premium Acrylic- With German Bock/Jowo/Schmidt Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $73

Regular Acrylic- With German Bock/Jowo/Schmidt Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $58

RANGA Model 3C:

(Thickness-Cap Dia: 16mm, Barrel Dia : 14mm , Length - App 5.75 inches )

Premium Acrylic- With German Bock/Jowo/Schmidt Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $73

Regular Acrylic- With German Bock/Jowo/Schmidt Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $58

RANGA Model 8B:

(Thickness-Cap Dia: 16mm, Barrel Dia : 14mm , Length - App 6 inches )

Premium Acrylic- With German Bock/Jowo/Schmidt Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $75

Regular Acrylic- With German Bock/Jowo/Schmidt Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $60

Without German Bock/JOWO/Schmidt nib -12USD less

Bock #6 Size Titanium Nibs - 59$ More

Bock #6 Size 18K Nibs -185$ More

Bock #8 Size 18K Nibs- 230$ More

Finish - Polished

Clip Option - Clipless or Gold Clip or Silver Clip

Nib Option: For C/C mechanism (with Schmidt K5 Converter) #6 Nib Options (included in price)

Bock Extra Fine Nib - Dual Tone , Black Lacquered, Red Lacquered

Bock Fine Nib- Chrome Tone ,Gold Tone,Dual Tone , Black Lacquered, Red Lacquered

Bock Medium Nib- Chrome Tone ,Gold Tone,Dual Tone , Black Lacquered, Red Lacquered

Bock Broad Nib- Chrome Tone ,Gold Tone,Dual Tone , Black Lacquered, Red Lacquered

Bock Calligraphy 1.1 Nib- Chrome Tone ,Gold Tone ,Black Lacquered, Red Lacquered

Bock Calligraphy 1.5 Nib- Chrome Tone ,Gold Tone,, Black Lacquered, Red Lacquered

Bock Titanium nibs: Fine Point or Medium Point or Broad Point(59$ Extra)

Bock 18K Nib # 6 Size Nibs:- Broad Point (185$ Extra)

Bock 18K Nib # 8 Size Nibs:- Broad Point(230$ Extra)

JoWo Extra Fine Nib -Chrome Tone

JoWo Fine Nib - Chrome Tone or Gold Tone

JoWo Medium Nib - Chrome Tone or Gold Tone

JoWo Broad Nib - Chrome Tone or Gold Tone

JoWo 1.1 Calligraphy Nib - Chrome Tone or Gold Tone

JoWo 1.5 Calligraphy Nib - Chrome Tone or Gold Tone

Schmidt Fine Nib - Gold Tone or Chrome Tone

Schmidt Medium Nib - Gold Tone or Chrome Tone

Schmidt Broad Nib - Gold Tone or Chrome Tone

No Nib - Threaded for Bock #6 (less USD -12)

No Nib - Threaded for JoWo #6 (less USD -12)

No Nib - Threaded for Schmidt #6 (less USD -12)

Shipping: Via Registered Post which is included in Price and takes 2 -4 Weeks.

Making Time: 3-4 Weeks after payment

Payment: Paypal id- mpkandan@gmail.com

In order to participate in the group buy just fill the Google Form (Link Below) and Reply in the thread with "Form Submitted or just repost the choices in thread

Note: If you buy More than 2 Pens and if you don't want to fill the form, You can directly send the specs to our mail id mpkandan@yahoo.co.in

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

post-21092-0-27136700-1574621274_thumb.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sansenri

• mpkandan

• Dip n Scratch

• Jamerelbe

Wow, this looks fantastic - just what I was hoping you wouldn't offer, because it might weaken my resolve to hold off... Maybe a nice present for Christmas???

I purchased three Model 3 pens last month and I would like to share some pictures of them here. Please forgive my terrible photography as the photos do not do these pens justice. The acrylic is top notch material and the craftsmanship is excellent.

post-143470-0-03454500-1574705193_thumb.jpg

post-143470-0-36394700-1574705204_thumb.jpg

post-143470-0-05724100-1574705221_thumb.jpg

post-143470-0-85749500-1574705235_thumb.jpg

I purchased three Model 3 pens last month and I would like to share some pictures of them here. Please forgive my terrible photography as the photos do not do these pens justice. The acrylic is top notch material and the craftsmanship is excellent.

Dear MisterSheaffer Sir,

Big thanks for your nice words and great pictures.

It is great motivation for Craftsman like us

REgards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Wow, this looks fantastic - just what I was hoping you wouldn't offer, because it might weaken my resolve to hold off... Maybe a nice present for Christmas???

Dear Mr. Jamerelbe Sir,

You are welcome. Yes .It is nice Christmas / New Year Gift

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

For the benefit of doubters, I just got my Ranga 8B with Jowo stub nib in blue and black Ebonite from Payton Street Pens. It's hard to believe this pen was handmade. Fit and finish is perfect, it's astonishingly beautiful and writes like a dream.

For the benefit of doubters, I just got my Ranga 8B with Jowo stub nib in blue and black Ebonite from Payton Street Pens. It's hard to believe this pen was handmade. Fit and finish is perfect, it's astonishingly beautiful and writes like a dream.

Dear Mr.SecretAgentMan Sir,

Big thanks for nice words. Peytonstreetpens Customer service is a great pleasure.

REgards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Mr Kandan. You have led me into temptation again: Plain blue 8b With JoWo Fine nib in chrome.

I was looking at the blue cracked ice at first, but that kind looks better in black/white, or green/white where the contrast is greater.

my favourite Ranga Models and some beautiful premium resins...

I'll probably order two...

first one just placed!

Model 3

clipless

premium resin

red blue no.4

Bock B chrome nib

second order placed

Model 8B

clipless

premium resin

red gold no.3

Bock M gold tone nib

Edited by sansenri

Mr Kandan said the pen I ordered had already been made.

I was fully expecting that I would have to join the queue of orders & wait patiently.

I still have to wait for the shipping delay.

This men I ordered (8B) has a concave section. I checked that the dimensions do suit me before ordering & they are perfect. This is the first pen I have had with a JoWo branded nib. Before every Ranga had either Kanwrite or Bock nibs.

Mr Kandan said the pen I ordered had already been made.

I was fully expecting that I would have to join the queue of orders & wait patiently.

I still have to wait for the shipping delay.

This men I ordered (8B) has a concave section. I checked that the dimensions do suit me before ordering & they are perfect. This is the first pen I have had with a JoWo branded nib. Before every Ranga had either Kanwrite or Bock nibs.

Congratulations - I think you'll be impressed. I think the Ranga / JoWo combo is the best of all worlds.

When I made post #13 the pen had been posted that day. At present it's waiting at the airport.

These pens are 3-in-1, according to Ranga. But whose cartridges fit?

Does anyone on this forum feed a Ranga with cartridge ink? I have some Private Reserve Eelectric Blue Long International and Herbin Eclat de Saphir shorts. Blue ink in a blue pen, so I won't have to guess what the hell is in it!

Well, when it is one of five other pens you have inked it can be a guessing game at times.

In my experience, the Bock/Jowo threaded models use converters compatible with "international standard" nipples; I've not tried with cartridges, but would think a common (short) would be no problem, and suspect any that is no longer than the converter might fit.

When I made post #13 the pen had been posted that day. At present it's waiting at the airport.

These pens are 3-in-1, according to Ranga. But whose cartridges fit?

Does anyone on this forum feed a Ranga with cartridge ink? I have some Private Reserve Eelectric Blue Long International and Herbin Eclat de Saphir shorts. Blue ink in a blue pen, so I won't have to guess what the hell is in it!

Well, when it is one of five other pens you have inked it can be a guessing game at times.

yes international cartridges, Ranga uses Schmidt international converters.

I use converters, I often forget what ink is in the pen, but I use blue ink only, many different though, that is why when I fill pens I always write in a small notebook what ink is in what pen and when it was filled.

In my experience, the Bock/Jowo threaded models use converters compatible with "international standard" nipples; I've not tried with cartridges, but would think a common (short) would be no problem, and suspect any that is no longer than the converter might fit.

That is my experience too. If you order a pen with nib unit installed, Ranga Pens usually include a Schmidt converter in the order (which is a pretty good quality option) - but any Standard International converter should work. [NB I discovered a few years ago, by painful trial and error, that many of the cheap converters sold with Jinhao and other Chinese pens are NOT standard international...]

Wow the timing, I'd just been looking at Ranga Pens last week as I found someone got a model 5 with a bock #8 nib. The #8 gold nib is listed above but when I work though the form the #8 nib isn't listed, will it not fit any of these models?

Thanks