The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

So Far Who Can Be Able To Make Pelikan M800 Titanium Version?

pelikan titanium m800

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 WillyVanDerKuijlen

WillyVanDerKuijlen

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 November 2019 - 16:29

133.jpg

130.jpg

0dbc912f358de583c9b7f62c051034ad.jpg

I saw an old topic in a fourm said that Pelikan M800 can be modify into titanium body. It attracted me a lot so I directly find that who can made it.

Actually, the 3rd one is made by Grayson Tighe. However, he told my brother said that he is no longer modify Pelikan Pen anymore.

But the first  and the second one is not made by him.

So I want to know who can make Titanium M800 now so that I am willing to buy it.

Sponsored Content

#2 zaddick

zaddick

BROADside Ambassador

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,830 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 November 2019 - 17:14

Try Twiss pens in the UK.

If you want less blah, blah, blah and more pictures, follow me on Instagram!

#3 WillyVanDerKuijlen

WillyVanDerKuijlen

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 November 2019 - 17:46

Try Twiss pens in the UK.

Thanks a lot, I will contact him right now.

#4 Mate-Pennonia

Mate-Pennonia

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 November 2019 - 20:26

Update us please when you have more info. This sounds really cool and I would definitely be interested in knowing more.

#5 Oldane

Oldane

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 November 2019 - 11:03

Be aware that while being strong and light, titanium scratches easily. I know it from a watch made of titanium that I own, which due to its lightness is comfortable to wear, but has accumulated quite a few scratches, especially on the clasp on the bracelet where it rests on the table while working at a desk.

#6 WillyVanDerKuijlen

WillyVanDerKuijlen

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 November 2019 - 10:55

Be aware that while being strong and light, titanium scratches easily. I know it from a watch made of titanium that I own, which due to its lightness is comfortable to wear, but has accumulated quite a few scratches, especially on the clasp on the bracelet where it rests on the table while working at a desk.

Thanks. In most cases in order to save the cost, many brands may choose grade 2 titanium, which is the cheapest price with lowest hardness. Grade 5 titanium is better and Beta Titanium have the highest hardness.

#7 WillyVanDerKuijlen

WillyVanDerKuijlen

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 November 2019 - 12:35

Update us please when you have more info. This sounds really cool and I would definitely be interested in knowing more.

I failed to find it. However, my brother asked Shawn Newton and he said he can use various materials such as PEEK or PEI high performance plastic and resin(far better than its original resin and it is not original piston system). Although it is a small compromise and must wait for 2 years, it is better than do nothing.

#8 WillyVanDerKuijlen

WillyVanDerKuijlen

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 November 2019 - 16:38

Unluckily I still have no information about pelikan M800 titanium version. However, many pen makers can make piston pen which still accept pelikan m800 nibs like newton or scriptorium pen. I hope in the future someone can make this version again.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pelikan, titanium, m800

Sponsored Content

|