The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Interview With Cesare Verona (Ceo Of Aurora)

aurora interview ceo cesare verona

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Appelboompen

Appelboompen

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 October 2019 - 19:44

Hi fellow Aurora fans,

We had an interview with the big boss of Aurora and you can watch it here:

https://www.youtube....h?v=GGOvCrvt0q8

Enjoy!

Visit our webstore www.appelboompennen.nl
We ship worldwide!

Sponsored Content

#2 Mr.Rene

Mr.Rene

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 October 2019 - 01:09

Ask him about the worst technical service and after sell customer like Aurora Company in Torino.You might wish to do a search of the posts on FPN from the past months or so.....there has been a lot written here about this Company's poor communication and customer service. And, their poor quality control too.

#3 CeeElle

CeeElle

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 October 2019 - 20:51

Ask him about the worst technical service and after sell customer like Aurora Company in Torino.You might wish to do a search of the posts on FPN from the past months or so.....there has been a lot written here about this Company's poor communication and customer service. And, their poor quality control too.

You obviously have an axe to grind, more power to you, but I have found aurora pens to be amongst the best quality pens I have owned so I'm not sure everyone's experience is the same. I think it's great that Joost did this interview, it's always nice to hear from the owners of different pen companies.

Short cuts make delays, but inns make longer ones.
Frodo Baggins, The Fellowship of the Ring, A Short Cut to Mushrooms

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aurora, interview, ceo, cesare verona

Sponsored Content

|