The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

His Nibs.com Update -- I Just Have Too Many Dollars!

hisnibs his nibs dollar piston piston filler

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 His Nibs

His Nibs

Dylan rules!

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 22:55

wish I had too many dollars, but I do have too many Dollars! I'm speaking, of course, of the piston-filler and syringe-filler versions of these neat fountain pens from Pakistan.

DollarBurgundy717iCapTop.jpg

I've carried these terrific, inexpensive pens for quite a few years -- and they've always been popular sellers. However, I recently took possession of a large quantity at one time -- and want to move them quickly. It benefits me, and for a limited time, it really benefits you.

These models have been entry-level priced at $15.00 for the pistons and $10.00 for the syringes since...well, forever. At that price they've always been great pens to introduce someone to what a piston-filler or syringe-filler fountain pen is all about. They also make great knock-around pens.

Well, for a limited time (basically, until I make a significant dent in this huge supply I've received), I'm offering them to you for $5.00 each! See the details in my newsletter here.

Alignable%20award.png  Teresa%20at%20pen%20show.jpg

I also won a little award last week for sharing a business story. As it involved an incident at a pen show, I thought I'd share it here.

Regards,

Norman Haase
His Nibs.com
www.hisnibs.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HisNibs1

Sponsored Content

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hisnibs, his nibs, dollar, piston, piston filler

Sponsored Content

|