The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Colorverse Quasar

colorverse quasar blue ink burple ink

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jj9ball

jj9ball

Extremely Rare

• Premium - Ruby

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 October 2019 - 22:59

Colorverse inks seem to have just shown up to the scene.  They are from South Korea and are a little pricey, but my experience so far is very good.  The colors are very vibrant and seem to be pretty well behaved so far.  What follows is my ink review of Colorverse Quasar, which is one of my favorite colors.... burple.  I absolutely LOVE burples of all shapes and sizes.  I hope you enjoy the review.  I'd love to hear what everyone thinks.

Attached Images

• colorvers quasar 3.jpeg
  • colorverse quasar 2.jpeg
  • IMG_9921.JPG
  • colorverse quasar 1.jpeg

Come see some of my handmade pens!!!

www.jandjwooddesigns.net

Sponsored Content

#2 LeakyInk

LeakyInk

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 October 2019 - 22:09

Nice review, thank you.

#3 Patrick L

Patrick L

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 08:10

Thanks for this excellent review. Wish you the best.

#4 sansenri

sansenri

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 October 2019 - 08:41

Thank you for the review, this is a nice ink, but as you mentioned, pricey.

I also like burples very much (as opposed to mostly disliking teal leaning inks).

Which other burples would you recommend? my favourite is Diamine Bilberry, and I usually stay away from Noodlers (too saturated and generally not easy to find here in EU)

#5 PAKMAN

PAKMAN

Say that again, I have a pen here somewhere...

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,274 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 October 2019 - 13:48

Thanks for the review! I do love this ink. I zeroed in on it from all of the Colorverse colors. It looks a lot like another ink I really love, Parker Penman Blue. It seems to be much better behaved however.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif             fpn_1321906507__vanness_sign.jpg 

My Favorite Pen Restorer                            My favorite Brick and Mortar              

now selling online!

#6 Honeybadgers

Honeybadgers

Museum Piece

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,525 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 October 2019 - 05:55

I have the mini bottle of this ink in a trade.

thoroughly unimpressed for the price. It's not great behaved, it smears a bit, it's more purple than blue, overall just so meh on it for the monstrous amount of money they ask.

if it was $10-12 for 50mL, I'd have much nicer things to say, but it's an ultra premium ink at that price, and the performance doesn't matc.

Edited by Honeybadgers, 07 October 2019 - 05:56.

Selling a boatload of restored, fairly rare, vintage Japanese gold nib pens, click here to see (more added as I finish restoring them)

#7 Joe124013

Joe124013

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 October 2019 - 03:50

I really enjoy Colorverse inks, although I dislike their practice of putting in small bottles of differing colors. Great review, and Quasar is a really nice color. 

#8 sightsome

sightsome

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 October 2019 - 03:45

Nice!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: colorverse quasar, blue ink, burple ink

Sponsored Content

|