The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Diamine Inkvent Calendar 2019

diamineinkventcalendar diamine inks inkvent

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 Newjelan

Newjelan

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 October 2019 - 09:11

My Inkvent calendar arrived last Friday and I can’t wait to open it. Unfortunately, I’ll be away for part of December and need to decide whether to open the relevant parts of it before I go, all of it before I go, or leave it all until I return and start on 1 Jan.

Sponsored Content

#22 inkstainedruth

inkstainedruth

Ancient Artifact

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,240 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 October 2019 - 16:40

1. Nice weather with mild temperatures today.

2. Most of the laundry go done yesterday (except for the bleach load) in spite of being out for most of the afternoon. 

3. Steelers won last night in a nationally televised game.

Bonus Good Thing: Finally think I've decided what to use the Amazon gift card I got for my birthday on (a couple of DVDs).  Now I just have to contact Amazon to figure out how to activate it....  (and because the order is over $25 I get free shipping)  And because I might also still have some rewards points the order might end up being FREE.... And the best part?  I can get them directly from Amazon so I don't have to deal with 3rd party sellers....  Which, I've discovered, is a cr*pshoot (I've had good experiences but also REALLY REALLY bad ones).

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

#23 essayfaire

essayfaire

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 October 2019 - 23:10

My Inkvent calendar arrived last Friday and I can’t wait to open it. Unfortunately, I’ll be away for part of December and need to decide whether to open the relevant parts of it before I go, all of it before I go, or leave it all until I return and start on 1 Jan.

You could save it for next year; there is another Advent in 2020! ;)

We are all Lady Macbeth now. 

#24 Newjelan

Newjelan

Antique

• Member - Gold

• 2,508 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 October 2019 - 09:24

You could save it for next year; there is another Advent in 2020! ;)

Yep, sure 🤣

#25 Bhavna

Bhavna

Inkredibles!

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 October 2019 - 19:33

My Inkvent calendar arrived last Friday and I cant wait to open it. Unfortunately, Ill be away for part of December and need to decide whether to open the relevant parts of it before I go, all of it before I go, or leave it all until I return and start on 1 Jan.

Oh go on, try at least one!
If there is righteousness in the heart, There will be beauty in character. If there is beauty in character, There will be harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home, There will be order in the nation. When there is order in the nation, There will be peace in the world. Bhagawan Shri Satya Sai Baba

#26 Bhavna

Bhavna

Inkredibles!

• Member - Gold

• 1,404 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 October 2019 - 19:35

1. Nice weather with mild temperatures today.
2. Most of the laundry go done yesterday (except for the bleach load) in spite of being out for most of the afternoon. 
3. Steelers won last night in a nationally televised game.

Bonus Good Thing: Finally think I've decided what to use the Amazon gift card I got for my birthday on (a couple of DVDs).  Now I just have to contact Amazon to figure out how to activate it....  (and because the order is over $25 I get free shipping)  And because I might also still have some rewards points the order might end up being FREE.... And the best part?  I can get them directly from Amazon so I don't have to deal with 3rd party sellers....  Which, I've discovered, is a cr*pshoot (I've had good experiences but also REALLY REALLY bad ones).

Sounds like win win all around!
If there is righteousness in the heart, There will be beauty in character. If there is beauty in character, There will be harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home, There will be order in the nation. When there is order in the nation, There will be peace in the world. Bhagawan Shri Satya Sai Baba

#27 Newjelan

Newjelan

Antique

• Member - Gold

• 2,508 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 October 2019 - 07:57

Oh go on, try at least one!

I’ve thought long and hard about this, and the conclusion I reached is that I need to treat November as December. Consequently, I’ll start the opening process on 1 November.

#28 Bhavna

Bhavna

Inkredibles!

• Member - Gold

• 1,404 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 October 2019 - 16:08

Ive thought long and hard about this, and the conclusion I reached is that I need to treat November as December. Consequently, Ill start the opening process on 1 November.

That sounds amazing! Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

#29 Bhavna

Bhavna

Inkredibles!

• Member - Gold

• 1,404 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 October 2019 - 16:13

A few more swatches from the calendar!

fpn_1571328667__img_20191008_170424.jpg

fpn_1571328782__img_20191009_204222.jpg

#30 Newjelan

Newjelan

Antique

• Member - Gold

• 2,508 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 October 2019 - 03:17

Thanks Bhavna, I can't wait to get started.  :wub:

#31 essayfaire

essayfaire

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 October 2019 - 16:55

Ack! Spoilers!

#32 inkstainedruth

inkstainedruth

Ancient Artifact

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,240 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 October 2019 - 04:07

Ack! Spoilers!

At that price I WANT spoilers....

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

#33 Bhavna

Bhavna

Inkredibles!

• Member - Gold

• 1,404 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 October 2019 - 20:39

Ack! Spoilers!

It had to be done! However, you don't know which ink is under which date/door, so there is still some sense of anticipation!

#34 sightsome

sightsome

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 October 2019 - 23:38

Nice. Thanks for trying these out.

#35 Bhavna

Bhavna

Inkredibles!

• Member - Gold

• 1,404 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 October 2019 - 19:17

Nice. Thanks for trying these out.

You're most welcome, it has been a pleasure.

#36 essayfaire

essayfaire

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 31 October 2019 - 00:33

It had to be done! However, you don't know which ink is under which date/door, so there is still some sense of anticipation!

I suppose...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diamineinkventcalendar, diamine inks, inkvent

Sponsored Content

|