Beyond My Skill To Fix: Two Broken Mbs And A Broken Schaeffer Snorkel

rebcabin

Photos show up for me, but to make it easier next time perhaps you can try using Imgur or some other image hosting site?

Have a nice night/evening!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rebcabin

• Sailor Kenshin

• KingRoach

• Nia

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I could repair two of the three myself, and I could especially use the first Montblanc. I have the same model, but with a damages grip section, so our two broken pens could make one good one.

Thanks for putting this together, very nice of you.

Here is my latest attempt to share photos of this set.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/-le5x9XdRkKBjQM7_IpDig.pfboZwEXswbNpSXOYK1_W6

please gripe if they don't show up. I tested on another computer, but I did likewise with the last batch /boggle.

Trying imgur: https://imgur.com/a/U4M6cdd

I am leaning toward separating the collection because there are several people who

profess special affinities for one pen or another. Separating the collection would

be a modification of my original statement that I would give preference to

people who want all three. Would that modification be an outrage to the

community? Moderators, please advise :) If it's wrong to change those terms,

I'll stick with the original terms! In any case, I'll make my decisions on 20 Oct

I am not interested in the pens, although they do appear to be serviceable. I am just writing on posting pics here. The upload tab under the FPN logo leads to an uploading page, although it might not be feasible to upload from a phone. After uploading an image of a supported type, one can just copy the BBcode line from the links provided and paste it in a post, and that's it.

Trying imgur: https://imgur.com/a/U4M6cddI am leaning toward separating the collection because there are several people whoprofess special affinities for one pen or another. Separating the collection wouldbe a modification of my original statement that I would give preference topeople who want all three. Would that modification be an outrage to thecommunity? Moderators, please advise :) If it's wrong to change those terms,I'll stick with the original terms! In any case, I'll make my decisions on 20 Oct2019.

All three are of great interest! :)

My latest ebook.   And not just for Halloween!

My other pen is a Montblanc.

Trying imgur: https://imgur.com/a/U4M6cdd

I am leaning toward separating the collection because there are several people who

profess special affinities for one pen or another. Separating the collection would

be a modification of my original statement that I would give preference to

people who want all three. Would that modification be an outrage to the

community? Moderators, please advise :) If it's wrong to change those terms,

I'll stick with the original terms! In any case, I'll make my decisions on 20 Oct

We would prefer that you upload the photos to our site using the Upload tab in the top line of our page. This means each thread will always make sense - Photobucket went away and other 3rd party sites might do so as well making images unavailable. So, please try out the Upload facility.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pinks-bottle_200x159.jpg

My Pen Wraps are for sale in my Etsy shop

We would prefer that you upload the photos to our site using the Upload tab in the top line of our page. This means each thread will always make sense - Photobucket went away and other 3rd party sites might do so as well making images unavailable. So, please try out the Upload facility.

a small golf-clap to myself :)

fpn_1570556956__much_smaller_2019-09-28_

fpn_1570556994__much_smaller_2019-09-28_

fpn_1570557022__much_smaller_2019-09-28_

fpn_1570557044__much_smaller_2019-09-28_

Here is the roster as of Saturday, 12 Oct 2019. I will do the real roll-off next sunday, 20 Oct 2019. Please reply-all with corrections!

post-152678-0-38249300-1570899744_thumb.jpeg

I would be interested in any of the three as I would like the challenge of restoring them to their original condition. Thanks for the opportunity.

http://mark.intervex.net/fpn/images/LetterExchange.png

Adding you to the roster, Timeline :)

I would be interested in any of the three as I would like the challenge of restoring them to their original condition. Thanks for the opportunity.

KingRoach --- If you can provide a prepaid, pre-addressed box that I can drop at UPS, FedEx, or US Postal Service, I'm willing to ship to the UK.

Adding you to the roster for the Sunday roll-off :)

I would like to be entered for this if you'd be willing to send them to the UK. I'd like to do the repair on these. :)

Thanks. Do you have an idea what cost is to put placed on the box to be sent to the UK by FedEx? It should be a minimal box (large letter) size at most, but I don't know how it works in the USA, you have the flat-rate box system thing so there's a minimal cost.

Thanks. Do you have an idea what cost is to put placed on the box to be sent to the UK by FedEx? It should be a minimal box (large letter) size at most, but I don't know how it works in the USA, you have the flat-rate box system thing so there's a minimal cost.

Hi, King Roach : if you win, we will figure something out. My wife occasionally ships to the UK and will have some advice for us.

I would be interested in all three as I think I would be able to either repair all three or have the parts used.

Thank you for the generous PIF.

Khan M. Ilyas