Edited by Cris56, 13 September 2019 - 13:15.
Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Onoto No 50 For Outrageous Price.
Posted 13 September 2019 - 06:11
Posted 13 September 2019 - 06:26
He can charge what he wants, and there are a good few sellers on ebay who are well known for their high price business model.
You have a choice as to whether to give time of day to his offer. Personally, I always skip over the sellers referred to above, as I do those who list with an undeclared reserve price.
Sounds like this pen is above the threshold of what is reasonably achieveable - £360 in real money ;-).
To me the real irritation is that the next guy with a beat up Onoto 50 will google the item, see this asking price, and think it is a reasonably achieveable target... the cycle continues.
Posted 13 September 2019 - 09:46
edit: I made an offer also. Mine was $19.99 so not to start a bidding war with Cris56 . Well, actually it was $17.24 but that is because he has over-stated the postage cost so I had to compensate.
Edited by praxim, 13 September 2019 - 10:02.
Posted 13 September 2019 - 10:32