The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Endless Pens Has Launched Hop Drop And A New Home For Massdrop Refugees.

discount new home

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Theroc

Theroc

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 September 2019 - 04:21

Endless Pens have launched Hop Drop, a new initiative to get even more pens into our hands (or even more money out of our wallets :D).

A collection of writing instruments, curated weekly, and offered at a discount (for instance, a Faber-Castell eMotion Pure Black for under $90 after discount) to Endless Pens mailing list subscribers.

As consolation, Massdrop refugees get first dibs. See below for coupon code:

https://drop.com/tal...at-endless-pens

They are also working hard on building a discussion forum for their customers.

Sponsored Content

#2 MuddyWaters

MuddyWaters

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 September 2019 - 14:05

The black e-motion is an awesome pen. Feels so nice in the hand. I don't use mine much simply because it is slightly short for my bigger hands, but like I said, love that pen. 

Link to a post about ergonomics I made: http://www.fountainp...with/?p=4179072

#3 A Smug Dill

A Smug Dill

飽食終日無所用心

• FPN Supporter - Rhodium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,967 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 September 2019 - 16:26

Endless Pens have launched Hop Drop, a new initiative to get even more pens into our hands (or even more money out of our wallets :D).

Another US$250 gone!

They are also working hard on building a discussion forum for their customers.

That's life live.

Let's give each other due respect, and approach discussion rigorously. We're all peers and equals here as fellow hobbyists, with common interests in the acquisition and use of fountain pens, but not necessarily any shared values, and no obligation to offer each other moral support for one's narrative or position.

Don't think 'cos I understand, I care
Don't think 'cos I'm talking, we're friends

—'6 Underground' by Sneaker Pimps

#4 Theroc

Theroc

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 September 2019 - 17:47

It is. However, it is still under construction. Basically we have the foundation and the roof, and not much in between. But we are getting there.

Another US$250 gone!

That's life live.

#5 Theroc

Theroc

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 September 2019 - 17:53

Agreed. I have two and badly tempted to get a 3rd, if only because you get so much pen for your money at $90. It makes a much better impression in person than its photos.

The black e-motion is an awesome pen. Feels so nice in the hand. I don't use mine much simply because it is slightly short for my bigger hands, but like I said, love that pen. 

#6 Misfit

Misfit

Goddess of Inanimate Objects

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 22:57

Ive been looking at the Lamy Studio in Olive on Endless Pens site. It is already a good price,
I took advantage of a Goldspot weekly dip discount. Thanks for the information on Hop Drop. I need to start repeating (and believing) I have enough pens.

Darn, that good price on the Olive Lamy Studio is gone. But Ive noticed the deals come and go and come back again (Safari SE 2019).

Edited by Misfit, 10 September 2019 - 23:10.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: discount, new home

Sponsored Content

|