The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Partially Identifyable Older Chinese, Japanese, Korean And Hong Kong Pens

9771 chinese wing sung her

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Uther Pendragon

Uther Pendragon

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 July 2019 - 23:40

Hello All,

I need some help from some of our Oriental pen manufacturer gurus.

I recently acquired a NOS fountain pen from one of my contacts in China. Unfortunately, sometimes the language barrier gets in the way.

I bought a beautiful aerometric fountain pen circa 1997. Its a Chinese/Hong Kong event pen. I can find no Stamps other than 9771, two Chinese characters on the central band, and a very small almost undecipherable logo on the pocket clip.

Both Wing Sung and Hero used the Chinese characters sometimes instead of their logos.

So what do you all think? Is it Wing Sung, Hero, or another brand?

Thanks in advance for your help. 😊

Uther

Sponsored Content

#2 Stefan-Ionut-Marius

Stefan-Ionut-Marius

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:59

Hello All,

I need some help from some of our Oriental pen manufacturer gurus.

I recently acquired a NOS fountain pen from one of my contacts in China. Unfortunately, sometimes the language barrier gets in the way.

I bought a beautiful aerometric fountain pen circa 1997. Its a Chinese/Hong Kong event pen. I can find no Stamps other than 9771, two Chinese characters on the central band, and a very small almost undecipherable logo on the pocket clip.

Both Wing Sung and Hero used the Chinese characters sometimes instead of their logos.

So what do you all think? Is it Wing Sung, Hero, or another brand?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Uther

Many chinese fountain pen producers use Chinese characters instead of a logo so some pictures would be helpful .

I love Fountain Pens, with hooded nib in the classic style, Parker 51/61 type .

Ionut - Marius

#3 Mech-for-i

Mech-for-i

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 July 2019 - 10:02

pretty much almost all traditional Chinese fountain pen Mfrs use their name as a type of identification on their pen , it was just like Parker putting the name Parker on their pen .. nothing special there .. and well so many of them had a 2 character name its impossible to tell unless we had a photo to decipher ; so Pic pls 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 9771 chinese, wing sung, her

Sponsored Content

|