The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Pen Stores In Pisa

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 deepkesh

deepkesh

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 July 2019 - 02:01

Hello all,

I have the pleasure and good fortune of visiting Pisa next week. As an admirer of Italian pens from the likes of Aurora, Delta, Omas, Visconti, and others, I would like to afford an Italian pen. But I am not a rich man and this trip is only made possible by a generous government grant. I would really appreciate if some of you can direct me to some stores in the city where I might score a good deal.

Thank you,

Deepanjan

Sponsored Content

#2 Mr.Rene

Mr.Rene

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 July 2019 - 02:31

Nice selection of options but keep away from Aurora brand...very troubling post sell service and worst technical support from headquarters in Torino, Italy. Beware!! Regards.

Edited by Mr.Rene, 17 July 2019 - 02:31.

#3 Vicary

Vicary

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 04:31

I have been to Pisa several times, and explored the main shopping streets in the city. I haven't come across a good pen shop yet, though you may find a handful of pens for sale at some of the stationery shops. I don't think you'll find anything high end, though. 

#4 fabri00

fabri00

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 July 2019 - 11:21

Go to Florence and tuo will find several shops.
You can go and comeback by train in half a day.

Sponsored Content

|