The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

This Week's Speerbob Pen Auctions

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 speerbob

speerbob

Speerbob

• Premium - Ruby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 July 2019 - 09:02

Hi FPN,

I have 77 auctions running on eBay this week.  Some end this Sunday and some the following Sunday.  A lot of nice pens have been coming my way lately and I have a pretty large backlog to list.  Some very nice high-end limited editions mostly for the 1990's and early 2000's but also a lot of great lower priced pens as well.  If there is one pen to at least look at this week it's the Platinum Ginga.  Super cool!  A few other of special note are an exceptional Parker Duofold Big Bro orange pencil that very, very near mint.  A beautiful Conklin Endura orange hard rubber pencil in box, a Waterman Opera 100 fountain pen and a Stipula Etruria black & sterling silver LE fountain pen.  Last, even if you cannot bid look at the stunning Dunhill-Namiki Hare's Foot Fern and Dew Drops Maki-e limited edition.  Much more as well.  Check them all out at:

https://www.ebay.com...ob?LH_Auction=1

Have a great weekend!  Cheers,  BOB

Attached Images

• marconi.JPG
  • louiscartier.JPG
  • ancoredemo3.JPG
  • platinumsterling1.JPG
  • namikidunhill1.JPG

Check out my website at www.Speerbob.com

SpeerbobBannersmall.jpg

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content