The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Sailor Ink Vase/jewel Bottle (Empty) - Us Pif

sailor ink bottle empty

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bstnnyc

bstnnyc

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 July 2019 - 22:43

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I've been on this site! I've just finished another Sailor Ink Vase/Jewel Bottle and wanted to offer it as a PIF since a few people had signed up for the last one.

I will cover the shipping via USPS ground, so unfortunately I can only open this to the US.

If you are interested, please let me know by end of day next Saturday 7/13. I will post a winner on Sunday and ship the empty bottle on Monday.

Thank you!

Sponsored Content

#2 goodpens

goodpens

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 15:22

Yes, please. Have been wanting to turn assorted ink bottles into bud vases for the summer wildflowers that are starting to bloom. Thank you!

#3 bstnnyc

bstnnyc

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:31

Yes, please. Have been wanting to turn assorted ink bottles into bud vases for the summer wildflowers that are starting to bloom. Thank you!

Hi goodpens, you and sunshineboogie were the two people interested so I will private message you both and can ship one of you a bottle this week and the other a bottle next month!

#4 bstnnyc

bstnnyc

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 August 2019 - 20:34

The two bottles I ended up shipping as part of this PIF have been delivered and the PIF is closed for now.

I will open another one when the next Sailor Vase bottle is empty!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sailor, ink, bottle, empty

Sponsored Content

|