The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

'tractor' Eyedropper Fountain Pen

tractor eyedropper cheap pen

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dip n Scratch

Dip n Scratch

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 June 2019 - 21:40

I have seen this pen by various Indian sellers. It is a cheapie, marketed at school children from the graphic. It looks more like a Monster Truck, just the sort of thing that might be more attractive than a flat colour.

It looks very much like a Click Warvick. Well, it is by the same factory.

The pen seems to be badged as a Fellowship brand pen. But does it have a name?

I have a handful of other pens of this company that look very similar.

If they are rough & scratchy I can fix that with the micro-mesh.

Attached Images

• Tractor Pen.jpg

Edited by Dip n Scratch, 01 July 2019 - 05:58.

Sponsored Content

#2 Dip n Scratch

Dip n Scratch

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 July 2019 - 07:21

Like the Click Warvick these pens damn near drip ink. I had greased the section/barrel thread heavily which didn't make any difference whatsoever. I figure that these cheapies have air-leaks up past the feed as they prime in record time if left nib-down. Just don't leave them like that as you will have ink collecting inside the cap that you won't want on your fingers, furniture/clothes etc......

I fixed the dripping by inserting a twist of cotton wool into the barrel. Surprisingly the nibs did not need any attention at all. One has an iron-gall ink in, the other has Herbin Vert Empire. It looks like pond green if you are being brutally honest. I use the odd colours for marking certain things on a calendar.

These pens are obviously not really intended for adults to use for an extended period.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tractor, eyedropper, cheap pen

Sponsored Content

|