The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Larrypost 20% Off Site-Wide (With Exceptions)

larrypost australia eofy sale

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 A Smug Dill

A Smug Dill

飽食終日無所用心

• FPN Supporter - Rhodium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,172 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 June 2019 - 03:09

A fellow hobbyist (thank you very much, Chaos-incarnate!) gave me the heads-up early this morning, and then I also got the email from LarryPOST:

Use LARRYFANS20 at Checkout for 20% off nearly everything to 20 June 2019 or while stocks last. Excludes TWSBI, SAILOR, special orders. 02 8668 4247

Not really shopping for any of these myself, but these appear to be good deals, at least for Australian shoppers with free delivery to boot:

Item

'Ticket price' 
before discount

Effective price 
after discount

Gift set of Pilot Falcon with metal barrel (and SEF, SF or SM nib)
and three 15ml bottles of Iroshizuku (shin-kai, take-sumi and yama-budo) ink

A$295.00

A$236.00

(Standalone) Pilot Falcon with metal barrel (and SEF, SF or SM nib),
in various colours

A$269.95

A$215.96

Three-pack of 100 sheets of Tomoe River 52gsm A4 white paper

A$59.95
(⋍$20 per 100 sheets)

A$47.96
(⋍$16 per 100 sheets)

Disclaimer: I have no other relationship with LarryPOST, its owner(s) and/or staff, other than having bought from them before and was happy enough with the service and outcome.

Edited by A Smug Dill, 13 June 2019 - 03:13.

I'm a fountain pen enthusiast, but not your consultant (as a fellow consumer) to advise on getting better value-for-money from your discretionary spending or protecting your investment in the hobby. I like to share the particularly meritorious or disappointing traits of products I've used, through product reviews and replies to others' posts, but please don't expect (or ask) me to frame things specifically in terms of how it would apply to your choice of pens, inks and paper products, or satisfy your preferences for shading, sheen, wet, broad, cheap, et cetera.

Sponsored Content

#2 mke

mke

Read my lips: No more (pens/inks/paper)

• Member - Gold

• 1,948 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 04:21

I think your disclaimer is not necessary - as long as the posting content is correct, I personally don't care - even if you would be the owner yourself.

#3 A Smug Dill

A Smug Dill

飽食終日無所用心

• FPN Supporter - Rhodium

• 2,172 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 June 2019 - 04:25

I think your disclaimer is not necessary - as long as the posting content is correct, I personally don't care - even if you would be the owner yourself.

I don't feel strongly about that either way, although some other people on Internet forums seem really touchy about such things, and cannot separate factual information (which can be validated/falsified independently and in its own right) from motivation, as if why I post the content is any of their business. In this case, I don't mind pre-empting those irrelevant concerns and make them happy with a disclaimer, but I sincerely thank you for opining that it isn't necessary (and I concur).

I'm a fountain pen enthusiast, but not your consultant (as a fellow consumer) to advise on getting better value-for-money from your discretionary spending or protecting your investment in the hobby. I like to share the particularly meritorious or disappointing traits of products I've used, through product reviews and replies to others' posts, but please don't expect (or ask) me to frame things specifically in terms of how it would apply to your choice of pens, inks and paper products, or satisfy your preferences for shading, sheen, wet, broad, cheap, et cetera.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: larrypost, australia, eofy, sale

Sponsored Content

|