The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Noodler's Inks - Production And Shipping, How Long Does It Take?

noodlers question

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Noihvo

Noihvo

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,525 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 May 2019 - 08:48

fpn_1559206088__img_5132.jpg

fpn_1559206101__img_5133.jpg

"We are one."

– G'Kar, The Declaration of Principles

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Are you looking for a custom bound book? Check out my Etsy page.

Sponsored Content

#42 txomsy

txomsy

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 May 2019 - 11:32

I can't even see the image when I click on the link myself from here. It's on my own blog! Psht, I'll find something else. 

You may try inserting an image with the picture icon of the message editor (the one to the left of <>) and then it will prompt for the image URL, paste it there and it should show.

Like this:

tumblr_psb571RRa71trd3g7o1_1280.jpg

I forgot somewhat less of Latin: it was still heavily used in Medicine, specially for Anatomy, and as I got into Moleculat Biology, for taxonomy too.

I wouldn't venture to decline "rosa, rosae, rosam, rosas", but I do intend to recover Latin one of this days if I can find the time (I once read a book by Sigmund Freud where he stated he had learnt Spanish only to be able to read Don Quixote in the original language --maybe it was Die Traumdeutung??--, and ever since I strove to read works in their original languages, and I've always wanted to read e.g. Seneca, Erasmus or Newton original works and now you can find the ancient codices for free on the Internet may be the time to undust my Latin).

#43 cheap-skate

cheap-skate

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Bronze+

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 May 2019 - 18:50

@Noivho, that's a gorgeous colour! I personally love teal, should I ever feel like expanding my collection into colour I'll keep this option in mind. Thanks!

You may try inserting an image with the picture icon of the message editor (the one to the left of <>) and then it will prompt for the image URL, paste it there and it should show.

Yeah, that's what I did before, but the forum re-formatted it so that it lost some sharpness. To remedy that I figured I'd also post a link to the original picture so you can really see the feathering in a higher definition, but the link's don't work so well. Ah well! 

I forgot somewhat less of Latin: it was still heavily used in Medicine, specially for Anatomy, and as I got into Moleculat Biology, for taxonomy too.

I wouldn't venture to decline "rosa, rosae, rosam, rosas", but I do intend to recover Latin one of this days if I can find the time (I once read a book by Sigmund Freud where he stated he had learnt Spanish only to be able to read Don Quixote in the original language --maybe it was Die Traumdeutung??--, and ever since I strove to read works in their original languages, and I've always wanted to read e.g. Seneca, Erasmus or Newton original works and now you can find the ancient codices for free on the Internet may be the time to undust my Latin).

I was onto something with those conjugations there, but I'm sure I was missing a few :P I googled it, now I have to know again. rosa, rosae, rosae, rosam, rosa. rosae, rosarum, rosis, rosas, rosis. Well, mystery solved.

The blessings of the internet! I really love how everything's online these days. Personally, I'd like to learn Brazilian Portuguese before I undust my Latin though, then I can actually talk to some of my more far-off family members! And visit the country one day and actually be able to talk to people there. It's such a beautiful language, I would like to read some original Brazilian works by female writers and poets. You can even learn how to code online, too, I hope to get around to that one day as well. 

Edited by cheap-skate, 30 May 2019 - 18:50.

#44 Enkida

Enkida

Full Cyborg

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 June 2019 - 12:39

This sort of turned into a full review of R&K Documentus Black, but here you go, tons of pictures on Leuctturm.  Now featuring water, highlighters and whiteout! :-)

sig2.jpgsig1.jpg

Events may be horrible or inescapable. Men always have a choice - if not whether, then how they endure.

- Lois McMaster Bujold

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: noodlers, question

Sponsored Content

|