New Visconti Leonardo Da Vinci Machina Limited Editions Arriving June

Nibs.com

Being produced in just 288 numbered pieces each, the Visconti Leonardo Da Vinci Machina Silver and Machina Vermeil Limited Editions utilize sterling silver or vemeil trim on a vegetal resin body featuring scrimshaw technique and your choice of 23k solid palladium nib. Each pen is hand-crafted at the Visconti workshop in Florence.

The cap and barrel feature details taken from the technical drawings for some of Da Vinci's revolutionary machines, while the colored pigment is a tribute to his famous red chalk drawings. The focus on craft extends to the hand-crafted icosahedron-shaped gift box, which has a hinged-lid and opens to feature a gear shape that holds the pen.

Expected to arrive in late June 2019, these pens are now available for pre-order - you won't be charged until your pen arrives here and is ready to ship to you. Retail $3495, our price $2796.

post-87497-0-44984500-1558481789_thumb.jpg

post-87497-0-77288400-1558481805_thumb.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nibs.com

• FOUR X FOUR

• 1nkulus

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damnit man, I’ll never be able to catch up with all the different pens I want.

Allan

Something different and eye catching. The ST looks understated with a unique case to match.

Damn it man, I’ll never be able to catch up with all the different pens I want.

+1

Edited by 1nkulus

Engineer :

Someone who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.