I Am Wondering If I Can Use One Stylus To Play The Game.

Hello all,

Sorry for taking up your time. I am newbie here. Please forgive me if my words aren't proper, but hope that u can understand them.

I have one Wacom stylus that my father sent me as my gift on my 18th birthday day. I am so pleased that there is no need to draw or write on iphone by my fingers, instead of one stylus. So I am so fresh to have it tried. Wow, it is amazing and it can draw one line straight that u can't by fingers.These days, my friends around me are playing Tuyoo Fishing Mania game on google play and i heard that they can get free corresponding coins after killing kinds of fish by different level of cannons or by stage properties like one laser or one nuke. So soon I was attracted by this wonderful game, but I don't want to play the game by my hands on my android phone, but I would try to use my Wacom stylus to play the game. It sounds strange, but seems wonderful. So I am asking people here to see if I can use my Wacom stylus to play that game.

This is the picture of what my friends have played in one room.

Can anyone here give me some suggestions about the topic?

Thanks in advance.

post-142422-0-86040800-1558075863_thumb.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neoply

• tonydent84

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a Wacom stylus that I bought for my iPad that acted as a finger throughout the whole iOS ecosystem but acted more precise (through bluetooth) in certain apps like Notes Plus.

In short, I'd have to see what kind of Wacom stylus it is, but I'm sure that if it's meant for Apple/Android touch devices it should work. I think a way for you to figure out if it would work on an Android touch screen is to double check that your Wacom stylus can work across all your apps on your iPhone instead of working on just one particular app. It might be that it is merely a capacitive stylus (however you spell that word), or a capacitive stylus combined with a smart stylus (the ones that use bluetooth). Like I said, I don't know your particular model, but I'd bet that if it works on all your iPhone apps and the iPhone home screen while the phone is on airplane mode, then it should work fine on an Android screen as long as it's using a capacitive screen.

I no longer own any fountain pens... Now they own me.

I had a Wacom stylus that I bought for my iPad that acted as a finger throughout the whole iOS ecosystem but acted more precise (through bluetooth) in certain apps like Notes Plus.

In short, I'd have to see what kind of Wacom stylus it is, but I'm sure that if it's meant for Apple/Android touch devices it should work. I think a way for you to figure out if it would work on an Android touch screen is to double check that your Wacom stylus can work across all your apps on your iPhone instead of working on just one particular app. It might be that it is merely a capacitive stylus (however you spell that word), or a capacitive stylus combined with a smart stylus (the ones that use bluetooth). Like I said, I don't know your particular model, but I'd bet that if it works on all your iPhone apps and the iPhone home screen while the phone is on airplane mode, then it should work fine on an Android screen as long as it's using a capacitive screen.

Hi, thanks for your reply. After getting back home, I checked that I have one Bamboo solo model, so do u think it will work on that game?

Thanks for your help again.