The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Anyone Heard From Brad Torelli?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Jordan_Robbins

Jordan_Robbins

Near Mint

• FPN Supporter - Rhodium

• PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 May 2019 - 15:54

Has anyone heard from Brad Torelli recently?  I have four vintage Montblancs with him since September, but have been able to get through to him since late December (I have tried email and phone).  I know he is typically very responsive and his voicemail is now full as well.  Hopefully everything is all right.

Sponsored Content

#2 zaddick

zaddick

BROADside Ambassador

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 May 2019 - 16:57

I have spoken with him. He is dealing with health issues but is expected to make a full recovery. I would expect communication to be a bit delayed for the time being.

If you want less blah, blah, blah and more pictures, follow me on Instagram!

#3 siamackz

siamackz

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 May 2019 - 18:12

I have spoken with him. He is dealing with health issues but is expected to make a full recovery. I would expect communication to be a bit delayed for the time being.

Thanks for confirming. I sent him an email just to check on how he was doing and didnt hear back. Glad to know he is OK

My Vintage Montblanc Website--> link

My free restoration service--> link

#4 Fountainpencrazy

Fountainpencrazy

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 May 2019 - 18:51

I spoke to him too earlier in April. He should be back in a few weeks.

#5 Tom Heath

Tom Heath

Collectors Item

• Premium - Ruby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 May 2019 - 18:51

I too know of his health issue

he is recovering from surgery

hopefully he will be home  in the very near future

Tom

penfancier1915@hotmail.com

Tom Heath

Peace be with you .   Hug your loved ones today

#6 Jordan_Robbins

Jordan_Robbins

Near Mint

• FPN Supporter - Rhodium

• PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 May 2019 - 19:52

Thank you for the heads up.  I knew he had some medical issues a few months ago, but wasn't sure what happened after that.  I am glad to hear he is doing ok and expected to make a full recovery.

#7 rennfahrer

rennfahrer

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 May 2019 - 23:12

Thanks for letting everyone know. Brad is a class act and such an interesting guy to talk to. Wishing him a speedy recovery and lots of patient customers when he returns to the work bench.

#8 Shannon

Shannon

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 20:17

I don't have anything invested in this thread, but I had to say that I'm happy to see people exchanging information and giving the benefit of the doubt to someone before all hell breaks loose.  Kudos to you all for taking the time to understand the situation and helping one another out.

Ink samples to trade:   Blackstone Blue, Chesterfield  Antique Crimson, Chesterfield  Antique Jade, Chesterfield  Antique Orchid, Chesterfield  Antique Raspberry, Chesterfield  Antique Raven, Chesterfield  Antique Walnut, Chesterfield  Antique Yankee, Chesterfield  Night Sapphire, Cross Blue, Diamine Ancient Copper, Diamine Bilberry, Diamine Blue Black, Diamine Damson, Diamine Indigo, Diamine Oxblood, Diamine Purple Pazzazz, Edelstein Amber, J. Herbin Emerald de Chivor, J. Herbin Lie de The, J. Herbin Rouge Hematite, J. Herbin Storm Grey, Levenger Always Greener, Levenger Amethyst, Levenger Blue Bahama, Levenger Cardinal Red, Levenger Cobalt Blue, Levenger Cocoa, Levenger Fireball, Levenger Gemstone Green, Levenger Pinkly, Levenger Raven Black, Levenger Skies of Blue, Levenger Smokey, Montblanc Black  , Montblanc Montblanc for BMW, Noodler's Bay State Blue, Parker Quink, Pilot Blue, Sailor  Souten, Sailor  Waka-Uguisu

Looking for: surprise me!

#9 JesusNeverTappedOut

JesusNeverTappedOut

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 May 2019 - 22:55

I too sent Brad an email 2 weeks ago.

I knew he was having a health issue that needed surgery and he kept putting it off...I was surprised because he was working in a lot of pain.

Thank God he finally got the help needed and will make a full recovery...

Sponsored Content

|