The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

The Fountain Pen That Never Dries Out

nibs innovation

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 mana

mana

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 May 2019 - 11:59

I have been very happy with my vintage Pelikans which form a pretty good seal between the end of the section and the cap top (which acts as an inner cap). If there is at least some ink in them and the caps were closed properly I've yet to see one dry out, this even after weeks of not using the pen.

Adopt, Don't Shop! Support Your Local Animal Shelters! - Let's make this world a better place together! Because... now is the only thing that is real...

"Indifference towards people and the reality in which they live is actually the one and only cardinal sin in design." - Dieter Rams

EDC: Post WWII green binde Pelikan 100N CI 14K B, post WWII black binde 100N 14K EEF, 400 Tortoise CI 14K BB. INKED: early 70s LAMY 2000 MK, Parker 51 Aerometric F & M, rOtring Art Pen 1.1 & 1.5 mm CI & Woodshed Pen Co. Red swirl 1.1 mm CI etc. Inks: Pelikan 4001 BB & Turquoise, vintage Parker Quink & Lamy Turquoise. Also, my own mixes. Desk pen: Black Pelikan 500NN with a 14K M-nib in a bakelite Pelikan pen holder.

Sponsored Content

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nibs, innovation

Sponsored Content

|