• fpupulin

• como

• francoiacc

• Ceelo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Full Monte, anyone?

Excuse the cellphone pics....

And thanks to a certain Montegrappisti from Down Under for a certain Turtle pen.....

:)

Mark

3NdOL8.jpg

qK4Pyy.jpg

FP Addict & Pretty Nice Guy

Full Monte, anyone?

And thanks to a certain Montegrappisti from Down Under for a certain Turtle pen.....

Mark

Lovely Mark! Hmm, come to think of it that turtle does look familiar ;)

I see you also picked up a couple of the chatterley resin extra's, they look very nice indeed. I've got my eye on one of the blue ones...lord have mercy :wub: How do you find the resin vs celluloid, any noticeable differences?

Short cuts make delays, but inns make longer ones.
Frodo Baggins, The Fellowship of the Ring, A Short Cut to Mushrooms

Lovely Mark! Hmm, come to think of it that turtle does look familiar ;)

I see you also picked up a couple of the chatterley resin extra's, they look very nice indeed. I've got my eye on one of the blue ones...lord have mercy :wub: How do you find the resin vs celluloid, any noticeable differences?

Thanks, CeeElle.......

No mention I can see on the Extra Colori Di Bassano pens listing about resin, does mention celluloid.....I'll check with ol' Bry.....

In any event, the pen material is gorgeous, has a luminescence and depth to it in the light that is mesmerizing....

Full Monte, anyone?

Mark

qK4Pyy.jpg

Mark, which pen is it the last on the right? Really, it glows!

That's the Extra 1930 Colori di Bassano LE in 'Montegrappa Red'.

While the one on the left is in 'Bassano Bridge Brown'.

Both pens glow, but the red really glows in the light more.

All pens in this series have rose gold trim.

Both are really gorgeous to look at.....

Both are from Chatterley Luxuries LE most recent collaboration with Montegrappa.

Edited by ArchiMark
Added info about trim color

The red is really stunning.

My Colori's claim to be celluloid rather than resin.

Thanks...they're both gorgeous in person...nicer than my pics....

You're Colori's are the Colori del Mare series, right? Those are celluloid.

Checked with Bry and he confirmed the Colori di Bassano series are resin.

He's going to update the listing page.

Thanks for mentioning this, CeeElle....

That's the Extra 1930 Colori di Bassano LE in 'Montegrappa Red'.

While the one on the left is in 'Bassano Bridge Brown'.

Both pens glow, but the red really glows in the light more.

All pens in this series have rose gold trim.

Both are really gorgeous to look at.....

Both are from Chatterley Luxuries LE most recent collaboration with Montegrappa.

The Bassano Bridge Brown with rose gold trim is truly an elegant pen. Congratulations!

The Bassano Bridge Brown with rose gold trim is truly an elegant pen. Congratulations!

Thank you!

Agree, very elegant pens....although you can't go wrong with any of the Extra pens I think.....

There is such variety in the Extra 1930 family :)

Wonderful pens, Mark - thanks for sharing these images :thumbup:

I picked up the Blu version a while ago, with a fine nib, which came in the octagonal tile pattern. Gorgeous celluloid, as always :wub:

fpn_1560972149__montegrappa-blu-2.jpg

✒️ :happyberet:

There is such variety in the Extra 1930 family :)

Wonderful pens, Mark - thanks for sharing these images :thumbup:

I picked up the Blu version a while ago, with a fine nib, which came in the octagonal tile pattern. Gorgeous celluloid, as always :wub:

Thanks for the kind words.....

And your Blue pen is very handsome too!

The box is starting to get busy :D

The latest arrival: Montegrappa Classic Cinnamon Celluloid :wub:

A few more pics of the Cinnamon would be greatly appreciated! The Classica is such a an interesting pen...

The Montegrappa Classica Cinnamon

This is a heck of a pen, Francesco! Splendidly red, richly marbled, with one of those nibs made in Vicenza that were a real joy to use!

I like the filling system of the Classica, with can be filled normally, extracting the converter, or just taking out the finial and turning the knob of the converter when still in place.

Mine (in charcoal) says hi!

fpn_1561687562__montegrappa_classica_cha

Franco, you can tell that the nib is made in house, it is by far the best writing Montegrappa I have ! I love the modern too, they are well made and nice writers, but writing with the Classica, as any other old Mongrappa with nibs made in Vicenza, is a truly big pleasure.

This just arrived today, I hope I have put in right thread. I love it!

A great cracked-ice pen!

It does not belong strictly here, as it is a Montegrappa of the Fortuna series, instead of the Extra. But I would stress the term strictly, as it is clear that the sinuous and curvilinear shapes of the Fortuna are direct descendants of the Classica ancestor, via Historia-Extra--Extra 1930.

"Fare fortuna" means, in Italian, to have success, and there is no doubt that the Fortuna had a lot of success!

Congratulations for you beautiful pen.