- An ink swab, made with a cotton Q-tip
- 1-2-3 pass swab, to show increasing saturation
- An ink scribble made with an M-nib fountain pen
- The name of the paper used, written with a B-nib
- A small text sample, written with an M-nib
- Drying times of the ink on the paper (with the M-nib)
Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
L'artisan Pastellier Callifolio - Bleu Azurlartisan pastellier callifolio bleu azur royal blue blue
Posted 18 April 2019 - 19:23
Posted 18 April 2019 - 19:35
This reminds me quite a lot of Lamy Blue, and is similarly, well, insipid looking.
Thanks for the comprehensive review, as always, though -- seeing inks I *don't* want is often more useful than ones I *do* want (and way better for my budget...).
Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth
Posted 18 April 2019 - 21:34
Always a joy to behold your reviews.
"Want little. Need less. Love more."
Posted 19 April 2019 - 01:01
Thank you, great review; it's an interesting ink, perhaps too close to myosotis / purplish for me, but I'm into calm inks lately.
Posted 19 April 2019 - 02:42
Another wonderful review!
Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).
Want to get a special letter / gift from me, then create a Ghostly Avatar
Participate in the newest Inky TODs:
Posted 19 April 2019 - 07:22
Gorgeous artwork, as always! You make even those pale (and boring to my eyes) inks look great and attractive!
Edited by Lgsoltek, 19 April 2019 - 07:47.
Posted 19 April 2019 - 16:44
Beautiful review as always! Not my kind of ink, but really enjoyed looking through the post.
“I admit it, I'm surprised that fountain pens are a hobby. ... it's a bit like stumbling into a fork convention - when you've used a fork all your life.”
Posted 19 April 2019 - 17:13
Excellent review! While I understand your conclusions, I find that I like the ink on Tomoe River paper. TR paper seems to bring this color to life. I do use this ink frequently. But it is light in color and sometimes I will add just a tiny drop of Bleu Ultramarine to enhance the color a bit. And I would agree that it needs a wet pen and it does a good job of taming a "gusher". I find, however, this to be true of many of the Callifolio inks.
"Today will be gone in less than 24 hours. When it is gone, it is gone. Be wise, but enjoy! - anonymous today
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lartisan pastellier, callifolio, bleu azur, royal blue, blue
Inks, Inc. →
Ink Reviews →
Inks, Inc. →
Ink Comparisons →
Inks, Inc. →
Inky Thoughts →
Writing Instruments →
Fountain Pen Reviews →
Brand Focus →