Pif : A Few Free Cheap Pens And Nibs

Intensity

I have a few cheap pens sitting around and some nibs, all clean and ready to use:

Jinhao X750 in brushed stainless steel, with converter and standard nib

Jinhao X750 in red mottled lacquer finish with standard nib

Bulow-branded Jinhao X750 in matte black finish, with converter and standard nib

FPR Muft eyedropper pen, unused. Note: this pen's plastic has a noticeable smell to it, kind of sweet/chemical. I've soaked it once in soapy water to lessen the smell of outgassing, but apparently the best thing to do per FPR's advice is to soak it in a mild bleach solution, and I don't have bleach on hand.

Also the following nibs:

Standard #6 Jinhao nib in ~Medium line width--swapped it out from yet another Jinhao X750 pen to replace with a Nemosine 0.8mm stub

FPR #5.5 "Flex" steel nib with some sanding marks on the inner portion of the nib, as I was trying to make it fit in a Jinhao NJ243 pen but unsuccessfully. Might need some tuning, I didn't try using it after I wasn't able to fit it into a pen.

FPR #5.5 "Fine" steel nib

FPR #5.5 "Medium" steel nib

If anyone is interested in the above, please respond, and I can ship them within continental USA for free.

SarNMUd.jpg

“I admit it, I'm surprised that fountain pens are a hobby. ... it's a bit like stumbling into a fork convention - when you've used a fork all your life.” 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Intensity

• Arkanabar

• Fuzzy_Bear

• Caronann

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, If no one wants the

FPR Muft eyedropper pen and the FPR #5.5 "Flex" steel nib

Jinhao X750 in red mottled lacquer finish with standard nib.(I have plenty of cartridges-don't need a converter)

I wouldn't mind having them.

Thank you and DM to you.

Those are all a package deal, so if you want all of those, I'd be glad to ship the lot your way. If you'd rather have me split off those items, I can do that too.

“I admit it, I'm surprised that fountain pens are a hobby. ... it's a bit like stumbling into a fork convention - when you've used a fork all your life.” 

Thanks to everyone who've contacted me! I've arranged to send the lot at this point and talked with the person who will be receiving it. I apologize if it was not you!

This is an entry not for myself but for a fellow nursing student whom I have recently reintroduced to fountain pens. I'll make sure to send you his address if he's selected.

Dear Arkanabar,

Unfortunately I've already distributed all the pens (was able to accommodate a couple of people). It went rather faster than I expected. I'm glad there was interest for these pens to be useful.

Thank you for checking in!

• 3 weeks later...

Intensity,

My student says thank you!

Fuzzy

Your student is very welcome!!