Hp Premium Choice 32

NeverTapOut

Not really interested in using it with fountain pens at this point, as I’d mentioned. I use a lot of wide stubs and cursive italics, and J Herbin inks are in regular rotation; no point using fussy paper when there are alternatives that don’t feather with anything I’ve tried.

Agreed.

I suspect the HP paper may have changed over time, especially after the change from 98 brightness to 100 brightness. But I can’t compare as I’ve never used the older 98 brightness version.

Quite possible.

Only someone with the older pack would be able to do a comparison.

Engineer :

Someone who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1nkulus

• NeverTapOut

• Intensity

• inkstainedruth

I have J.Herbin Inks and a Broad and 1.1 Italic for a Bespoke Pen that was made from me.

I will test because I have both papers...however it will have to be on the back burner.

I moved into a new office space that I leased Feb 1st. I finally decided to move today. Movers came and took everything out of storage.

My office furniture does not fit...the square footage is off. It's my professional man cave.

CNBC on a 65 in. Smart TV...when I have a client meeting...NFL Network or Netflix when clients leave...now that has to come home...also with some furniture. Then I have to mount all my wall pictures and bring in 20 bankers boxes and put everything back into drawers...I have to borrow a clients ML to move it all. Not gonna be fun...oh well...it is what it is.

I have J.Herbin Inks and a Broad and 1.1 Italic for a Bespoke Pen that was made from me.

I will test because I have both papers...however it will have to be on the back burner.

You have reams of 98 and 100 brightness?

I moved into a new office space that I leased Feb 1st. I finally decided to move today. Movers came and took everything out of storage.

My office furniture does not fit...the square footage is off. It's my professional man cave.

CNBC on a 65 in. Smart TV...when I have a client meeting...NFL Network or Netflix when clients leave...now that has to come home...also with some furniture. Then I have to mount all my wall pictures and bring in 20 bankers boxes and put everything back into drawers...I have to borrow a clients ML to move it all. Not gonna be fun...oh well...it is what it is.

Not much of a man cave, if half the stuff won't fit.

You'll have to get new miniature furniture and accessories. tongue.png

Engineer :

Someone who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

I guess technically the lease is now void...it fit in my other office fine.

Same thing happened to someone else I know who is leasing space from this company.

Problem is there is no where else to move to in a decent geographical radius.

I will say when the office is done up it does make a statement...I had new office mates complimenting the furniture.

I did it to make a statement...took 3 movers to bring in one section of my deck in. That was my marketing budget.

If you watch Seinfeld...The summer of George episode...This was suppose to be the summer of David...

Go in do a couple hours of work...do some personal reading...walk the grounds for exercise...they have health food brought in daily...eat a nice fresh salad...go home by 1 PM. I can still do it...it will take longer to get there.

Shame about the lack of available options, you have no choice in the matter.

As long as you are happy in the environment, then all is well. Mental calmness is essential.

If you have managed to furnish it to your liking and find it comfortable to work, then thumbup.gif

When something better does come along, you can always jump ship.

Engineer :

If you watch Seinfeld...The summer of George episode...This was suppose to be the summer of David...

Go in do a couple hours of work...do some personal reading...walk the grounds for exercise...they have health food brought in daily...eat a nice fresh salad...go home by 1 PM. I can still do it...it will take longer to get there.

Better late than never. wink.png Bumps in the road are always expected, how you navigate them is what really matters.

Engineer :

Shame about the lack of available options, you have no choice in the matter.

As long as you are happy in the environment, then all is well. Mental calmness is essential.

If you have managed to furnish it to your liking and find it comfortable to work, then thumbup.gif

When something better does come along, you can always jump ship.

That is the plan...I want to move back to my old location...I am just waiting.

That is the plan...I want to move back to my old location...I am just waiting.

Put your large stuff back in storage until you move back.

Buy the bare minimum to see you through at the new place.

Engineer :

That is correct. They are one of the largest players in the segment.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did contract manufacturing for other brands too.

Hammermill is quite good, I had mentioned it in my earlier posts.

Engineer :

That is correct. They are one of the largest players in the segment.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did contract manufacturing for other brands too.

Hammermill is quite good, I had mentioned it in my earlier posts.

What is the fountain pen friendly paper in Hammermill...and which is the best VFM...

HP also has EcoEfficient 16...I wonder if that is any good.

I have noticed that this new HP Premium 32 is jamming in my printer.

I gave never had paper jams before...it has happened half a dozen times and I am 2/3's through a ream of the new stuff.

Plus the paper is curling slightly after printing...never happened with the old stuff.

What is the fountain pen friendly paper in Hammermill...and which is the best VFM...

HP also has EcoEfficient 16...I wonder if that is any good.

I have noticed that this new HP Premium 32 is jamming in my printer.

I gave never had paper jams before...it has happened half a dozen times and I am 2/3's through a ream of the new stuff.

Plus the paper is curling slightly after printing...never happened with the old stuff.

After posting the HP and Hammermill links to International Paper Company yesterday in this thread, I started looking into Hammermill's 28lb and 32lb office paper products to see what others said about them. (For fountain pen use I'm really not interested in papers with basis weights below 28lb.) I didn't find much feedback. So I posted a new questions here:

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/topic/346550-anyone-have-experience-with-hammermill-28lb-or-32lb-office-paper/

In my question I describe the three different products that Hammermill offers in terms of 28lb and/or 32lb office paper and provide both links to the manufacturer's product pages and Amazon pages with prices. For comparison I also provide a link to the HP Premium32 page on Amazon with the price.

So even if nobody answers my question about the Hammermill papers, just reading the details in my post will provide you with insight as to what premium office papers Hammermill offers and what they cost. You can compare that with the price of the HP Premium32 paper, which I also provide.

Edited by Drone