• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• siamackz

• KAC

• Michael R.

• como

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just love the Spanish-made MBs from the 1950s! Here is a rather rare colour - Grey "Chevron" thanks to our very own FredRydr! https://www.vintagemontblancpens.com/montblanc-spanish-344-grey-chevron

I am so happy to say that more and more MB collectors from around the world have been generously contributing pictures of their pens to help the website become a comprehensive repository of rare vintage MB reviews.

Enjoy!

My Vintage Montblanc Website--> link

Hello Vintage MB Lovers!
I have a treat for you! Check out this beautiful and rare version of the No. 45 Safety from the 1920s --> https://www.vintagemontblancpens.com/no-45-safety-mottled-red
Coming soon:
- My newest purchase, a 222 PL
- A rare size '0' lever filler in mottled red
- Interview with Barry Gabay
Best,
Sia

Nice site! Keep up the good work.

There are more things in heaven and earth, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Hello!

This week I have something truly special to share - a 124 E with rose chasing. This is as rare as it gets my friends! https://www.vintagemontblancpens.com/124e-rose-chasing
Also, here is a No. 2 silver overlay safety from about 100 years ago, but with a very rare characteristic - it has no branding or marking on it. https://www.vintagemontblancpens.com/unmarked-silver-safety-no-2
Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...
I have just returned from a wonderful family vacation in Spain! While in Barcelona, I had the opportunity to visit one of my favourite sellers and buy two wonderful pens: No. 0 lever filler + 244 in grey (Tiger Eye style).

I also received a No. 4 compressor filler as an exchange for one of my pens (through a swap I did with an FPN member in the US).

I will review these pens on our website over the coming weeks.

More interestingly, I met with Jordi Lopez in person in Barcelona! As you may recall, he is one of the generous contributors of rare pens on our website. I will be writing about my meeting with him and sharing pics of some really cool pens he showed me. It was a fascinating morning!

But, in the meantime, here are two super beautiful rare pens from the collection of Ariel Z - the No. 4 & No. 6 lever fillers in mottled red --> https://www.vintagemontblancpens.com/no-4-no-6-lever-filler-mottled-red

Stay tuned for more!

It is with great pleasure that I share with you some notes from my meeting with Jordi Lopez (Joudenali) - one of the most prolific collectors of rare Montblanc vintage pens!

You are about to see some really cool and super rare pens - a few are undocumented and may even be the only example around :)
Enjoy!

Wow! Gosh! And thank you Siamackz,

I don't need much prompting to visit your excellent website and this time was wonderfully rewarding. I read your excellent article over and over again.

Your meeting and interview of Jordi Lopez was a real treat and I strongly encourage anyone remotely interested in vintage MB pens pop over and feast their eyes. And what fortune, that Jordi started the meeting by letting you pick up the near mythical MB 124E :yikes: :puddle:

Thank you for continuing to provide us with such excellent material.

Pavoni :thumbup:

Wow! Gosh! And thank you Siamackz,

I don't need much prompting to visit your excellent website and this time was wonderfully rewarding. I read your excellent article over and over again.

Your meeting and interview of Jordi Lopez was a real treat and I strongly encourage anyone remotely interested in vintage MB pens pop over and feast their eyes. And what fortune, that Jordi started the meeting by letting you pick up the near mythical MB 124E :yikes: :puddle:

Thank you for continuing to provide us with such excellent material.

Pavoni :thumbup:

It was truly a privilege to be able to touch and see those pens for real.

I am so glad you are enjoying the website. Thanks for your continuing encouragement!

Amazing stuff!

Thank you for showing.

I bet this was a great experience.

Cheers

Michael

it was amazing!

Some modern Montblancs are nice but that old ones are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword, obviously never encountered automatic weapons." – General D. MacArthur

“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – W. Churchill

Some modern Montblancs are nice but that old ones are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Agreed!