'Meteor' 3D metal printed fountain pen (and nib)
I have been away for a while (however, active on the not-so-official FPN page on Fb. Sorry for that! ).
Recently I brought my latest design, the 'Meteor' to the market (limited edition). All its metal parts are 3D printed:
- Barrel, cap: stainless steel (316L)
- Nib, shaft, clip: titanium alloy (Ti6Al4V)
There are some variants:
- Pure+ (shaft polished)
- Merlot Red (also cap and barrel polished/colored)
- Royal Blue (also cap and barrel polished/colored)
- Soon: Britisch Racing Green (also cap and barrel polished/colored)
The pen comes with a box that is also its display stand and is - of course - also 3D printed (PA12 with HP's Multi-Jet Fusion technology).
Also personalization is available, like the inclusion of a monogram or logo in 3D.
Below a preview of the 'Meteor' in British Racing Green
Edited by Pjotr Dumat, 09 April 2019 - 08:26.