I love reading everyone's ink reviews, so I thought I would try making one too.
- The pens used are the Noodler's Ahab and a Muji Fine nib pen.
- The paper is Hilroy recycled lined - aka, cheapest stuff at Amazon.
- The spelling is terrible, but until they invent a pen with a spellchecker that can read dyslexic, we are just going to have to make the best of it. I'm heavily dependent on electronic aid to communicate well in writing, but I'm improving.
General thoughts about this ink:
- The colour is lovely and dark. A rich purple-black-blue to it. It's a soothing colour for long writing sessions.
- It performs well on a variety of cheap papers. Very little feathering even on the stuff they use at work.
- The flow is just about perfect. It certainly doesn't gush out of the pen, but it comes out when I ask it and doesn't skip a beat.
- Dry time is moderate
- It's very-not water resistant. If I get it wet enough, the writing disappears. For this reason, I'm not sure I'll be using this ink much in the future.
Edited by the-smell-of-dust-after-rain, 05 April 2019 - 02:35.