The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

The Nib Section Podcast 39: Lamy Archaeology

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sentience

sentience

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 March 2019 - 02:25

The Nib Section, the official podcast of Fountain Pens Oceania had me on episode 39 to talk about my extensive LAMY collection. I figured if there were folks interested in listening to 90 minutes of Lamy talk anywhere, it would be in this forum, so here's the link. :)

The Nib Section 39 – Collectors Series Part 5: “Lamy Archaeology”

Sponsored Content

#2 OCArt

OCArt

OBB

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 March 2019 - 03:30

I enjoyed your episode on the show. The podcast got off to a slow and amateurish start (as one might well expect) but has really turned into a fun and useful program. I recommend a listen!

#3 fireofspring

fireofspring

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 March 2019 - 07:59

I enjoyed your episode on the show. The podcast got off to a slow and amateurish start (as one might well expect) but has really turned into a fun and useful program. I recommend a listen!

Thanks OCArt! Fun and informative is certainly what were aiming for. :) (this is Diana btw)

Edited by fireofspring, 16 March 2019 - 08:07.

#4 AidenMark

AidenMark

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 March 2019 - 21:13

I listened to the whole 90 mins on my commute today and enjoyed it, especially when Mel got triggered by the Lamy Lady. Thanks Diana, Mel and Kevin for putting it together.

Less is More   - Ludwig Mies van der Rohe

Less is a Bore - Robert Venturi

Sponsored Content

|