The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

New Sailor Pro Gear Slim Red Supernova Arriving April

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nibsdotcom

Nibsdotcom

Extremely Rare

• Premium - Emerald

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 17:14

A follow up to the wildly popular Purple Cosmos, the Sailor Pro Gear Slim Red Supernova is provided with your choice of 14k solid gold rhodium-plated nib and is being produced in just 800 pieces worldwide in 2019. We have secured just a very small number for our customers, after which no more will be available.

Arriving in early April, the Red Supernova is now available for pre-order - you will not be charged until your pen arrives here and is ready to ship to you. Our price $250. We expect this pen to sell out very quickly, and strongly suggest pre-ordering as soon as possible.

Attached Images

• redsupernova_S2.jpg

Sponsored Content

#2 dinupravin

dinupravin

I like 19th Century Classics

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 March 2019 - 14:34

A limited edition pen. Nice.

Knowledge  Power 

#3 inkstainedruth

inkstainedruth

Ancient Artifact

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,850 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 March 2019 - 01:51

It's pretty.  But I've seen the price being asked for this....  I thought the Purple Cosmos was too expensive for me to afford.  And this is even higher priced than that was....  :( 

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Sponsored Content

|