The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Twsbi Eco Colors - When And Where To Hear About New Ones?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TaylorJ

TaylorJ

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 March 2019 - 13:55

Hi all!

I'm a huge fan of the TWSBI Eco, especially the transparent colors (the Blue, Blossom Red, Green, etc), and am eagerly awaiting the next color to come out...

I just was wondering where the best place is to hear about new colors for TWSBI pens, specifically the Eco. I know that they get announced on official channels, so to speak, close to the time they go on sale - but I worry I'll miss a special edition if I'm not prepared!

Does anyone have tactics for watching for new Eco colors? Where is "the source" for news on upcoming colors? Or do I just watch my retailer of choice (Goulet Pens) and refer to their "Coming Soon" section?

Any help is appreciated. I've not missed many of the colors I liked, but when I do, it is kinda heartbreaking to me :(

-Taylor

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. (Winston Churchill)

Sponsored Content

#2 dennis_f

dennis_f

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 01:39

Hi there Taylor,

I think people follow the TWSBI instagram account, and that notifications get posted there. 

They also have a Twitter account (@twsbi).  And Facebook.  A few years ago it seemed that news of new pens would break first there, and TWSBI fans on FPN would post links to facebook notifications, but those seemed to have dropped off lately, in favour of Instagram.

HTH.

#3 Misfit

Misfit

Goddess of Inanimate Objects

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 06:07

This is not an answer, but Birmingham Pens has had great bundle deals featuring the Eco. That’s how I got the red blossom.
Posted Image

#4 Enkida

Enkida

Full Cyborg

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 September 2019 - 05:24

There‘s apparently a purple transparent one coming out on the 30th. I found out by accident yesterday and literally shouted „Take my money!“ when I saw the pictures, haha!

sig2.jpgsig1.jpg

Events may be horrible or inescapable. Men always have a choice - if not whether, then how they endure.

- Lois McMaster Bujold

#5 almoore

almoore

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 07:08

There‘s apparently a purple transparent one coming out on the 30th. I found out by accident yesterday and literally shouted „Take my money!“ when I saw the pictures, haha!

Hi

I found out about this one from Pure Pens email bulletin, needless to say I parted with pennies and it's lovely, a really nice purple (and I'm not a purple person  :) )

Al

#6 lycj

lycj

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 October 2019 - 10:34

20191005_184825-COLLAGE.jpg

in sake洒 of emptiness 鳥葬 instead of empty threat. - 18412019105

DIAMOND 580 -.Your demand 偷竊國土香港 has declined 5比你. 道教

ECO T - equal treason of taiwan public 45%, us 100%, japan 0%,...of Nasi Crime.[][][][][][] - 18432019105 道轉彿

TWfBI- TSI - 08032019106.

THE LORD YOUR GOD's Wordpress

PATER noster, qui es in caelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum. Adveniat regnum tuum. Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo. Amen.
  •  

#7 lycj

lycj

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 October 2019 - 10:42

Pelikan M400

2019-10-01_073906-2.jpg

2019-10-01_073906-3.jpg

TWSBI 580AL

page-8-1.jpg

page-9-1.jpg

Edited by lycj, 06 October 2019 - 10:44.

THE LORD YOUR GOD's Wordpress

PATER noster, qui es in caelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum. Adveniat regnum tuum. Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo. Amen.
  •  

Sponsored Content

|