The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

March Update At Main Street Pens

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MainStreetPens

MainStreetPens

Museum Piece

• Premium - Diamond

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,008 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 16:57

Friday last week found us at the Baltimore Pen show - only the second time we've done that one since we started going to shows in 2003.  This show has undergone a major change since the last time we went back in2013, with a great hotel, and a big ballroom.  We'll be back next  year DV! 

We didn't bring back a horde of pens, but the bad weather on Sunday did allow us to hit some antique shops that we haven't been in since our move to western Pa a few years ago, and there were some gems....  like a Sheaffer Military clip Balance with really nice transparency, and the '38 double jewel Vacumatic Major.  Not a huge update this round, but some  really nice pens....

You can see the offerings on the main pen sales page at Main Street Pens....

pen2605.jpg

Visit Main Street Pens
A full service pen shop providing professional, thoughtful vintage pen repair...
The Blue Fingers Blog is live! Ramblings and musings (and occasional repair tips) from the bench.

Sponsored Content

#2 dinupravin

dinupravin

I like 19th Century Classics

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 March 2019 - 14:35

Dear Sir,

Your website is down. It is not accessible from India. Please check

Knowledge  Power 

#3 Ron Z

Ron Z

Museum Piece

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,163 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 15:51

The problem appears to be at your end.   No problems here from two different internet providers.

A useful site when you encounter problems like this is Down for Everyone or Just Me.  

banner200.jpg
Visit Main Street Pens
A full service pen shop providing professional, thoughtful vintage pen repair...

Please use email, not a PM for repair and pen purchase inquiries.

#4 dinupravin

dinupravin

I like 19th Century Classics

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 March 2019 - 16:04

Yes, it appears as though my isp is blocking your site. Anyway, i will use proxy and visit your site.

Update: Used proxy and your site works. This shows that my isp is blocking your site for reasons known to them.

Edited by dinupravin, 21 March 2019 - 16:08.

Knowledge  Power 

Sponsored Content

|