The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Closed - Ranga Handmade Pens- Solid Ebonite Colours Group Buy- Bock Titanium Nibs Available

ranga ebonite india handmade kandan pandurangan bock jowo schmide solid colours

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#101 MuddyWaters

MuddyWaters

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 April 2019 - 19:21

Some of the pens will have been shipped by now. It is very exciting :)

Link to a post about ergonomics I made: http://www.fountainp...with/?p=4179072

Sponsored Content

#102 Aysedasi

Aysedasi

24 Heures du Mans and Oblique Addict

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 April 2019 - 18:09

I was in very early but I've not heard anything yet.....

#103 Timeline

Timeline

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 April 2019 - 20:50

I guess the question is: Has anyone received their pen(s) yet? I am still waiting for shipping information or a tracking number, to be fair I was not among the first to order and being in the U.S. don't expect to get mine before the end of May.

LetterExchange.png

#104 Maccabeus

Maccabeus

Curmudgeon

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 April 2019 - 21:25

Seriously, guys, give it a rest. Is this your first Ranga group buy? I can guarantee their professionalism and dedication to outstanding customer service. The pens will ship when they ship, and when your pen ships you will get a very polite email with a tracking number. One pen I ordered took 9 weeks to arrive after I received the shipping notification, and it was well worth the wait. 

Lux in Obscuro Sumus

#105 Jamerelbe

Jamerelbe

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,844 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 April 2019 - 02:25

Mr Kandan M.P. usually sends a shipping notification once the pen is on its way - but this is usually 4 weeks from the date of your order, and longer if the response to the group buy is substantial. I've been part of several FPN group buys, and can vouch for their trustworthiness - it's just a bit of a patience game!

#106 gillum51

gillum51

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 April 2019 - 03:58

Jamerelbe and Maccabeus are exactly right. we will receive an email notifying us when the pen is on the way the tracking into. I have participated in just about every Ranga group buy since they began and this has always been the procedure.  I have never failed to receive what I ordered either. 

#107 mpkandan

mpkandan

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• 1,289 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 06:17

Dear All,

We started shipping on last week. All shipments would be completed by this week. 

As usual, we would inform you individually with the shipping details in 6-7 days .

Take care

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

#108 dinupravin

dinupravin

I like 19th Century Classics

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 April 2019 - 13:10

Dear All,

We started shipping on last week. All shipments would be completed by this week. 

As usual, we would inform you individually with the shipping details in 6-7 days .

Take care

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Eagerly waiting for my first Ranga pen.

Knowledge  Power 

#109 Timeline

Timeline

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 April 2019 - 16:21

Seriously, guys, give it a rest. Is this your first Ranga group buy? I can guarantee their professionalism and dedication to outstanding customer service. The pens will ship when they ship, and when your pen ships you will get a very polite email with a tracking number. One pen I ordered took 9 weeks to arrive after I received the shipping notification, and it was well worth the wait. 

No need to get defensive, I clearly stated I do not expect the pen before the end of May. I received confirmation of my order on April 06 which is just about 8 weeks until the end of May, since I do not expect my order before the end of May it will be 9 plus weeks. I never complained in my post about the wait. As far as questioning if anyone received there pen, just thought it is odd that nobody posted a comment or photo of their pen or commenting about the arrival of their order. I'm sure not all orders were from the United States and possible an early order might have been completed/delivered already. By the way, this is my first Ranga group buy, not that it should mean something. As customers should't we expect the services you mentioned from any business?

LetterExchange.png

#110 azinge

azinge

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 April 2019 - 03:00

Form Submitted 

#111 dinupravin

dinupravin

I like 19th Century Classics

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 April 2019 - 17:00

I received my Ranga 4c today. Thans Mr. Kandan for a nice pen. Will buy in future group buys as well.

Edited by dinupravin, 25 April 2019 - 17:00.

Knowledge  Power 

#112 Mr5x5

Mr5x5

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 April 2019 - 20:30

Form submitted

#113 sansenri

sansenri

Antique

• Member - Gold

• 2,946 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 April 2019 - 21:44

No need to get defensive, I clearly stated I do not expect the pen before the end of May. I received confirmation of my order on April 06 which is just about 8 weeks until the end of May, since I do not expect my order before the end of May it will be 9 plus weeks. I never complained in my post about the wait. As far as questioning if anyone received there pen, just thought it is odd that nobody posted a comment or photo of their pen or commenting about the arrival of their order. I'm sure not all orders were from the United States and possible an early order might have been completed/delivered already. By the way, this is my first Ranga group buy, not that it should mean something. As customers should't we expect the services you mentioned from any business?

to be honest, it's just the waiting that's killing!... :D 

#114 sansenri

sansenri

Antique

• Member - Gold

• 2,946 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 April 2019 - 21:45

I received my Ranga 4c today. Thans Mr. Kandan for a nice pen. Will buy in future group buys as well.

evidence please! :D

#115 ghortnamara

ghortnamara

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 April 2019 - 23:18

Form submitted, model 3C, clipless, color S26, c/c, jowo gold EF, polished

Thank you!!

:)

#116 MuddyWaters

MuddyWaters

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• 1,038 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 April 2019 - 01:49

to be honest, it's just the waiting that's killing!... :D 

And the wait for the next group buy! :P

#117 Mr5x5

Mr5x5

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 April 2019 - 02:59

received answer to my question

Edited by Mr5x5, 26 April 2019 - 15:53.

#118 HardcoreDilettante

HardcoreDilettante

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 April 2019 - 18:03

Sent in my Google Form under the name S**** P*** (my forum handle is in the comment field of the form.

Model 4

crimson

polished

clipless

no nib but threaded for Jowo #6

#119 Aysedasi

Aysedasi

24 Heures du Mans and Oblique Addict

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 April 2019 - 18:27

Hmm.  I see looking back you posted the fact that you had ordered on 11th March.  Did you actually place the order well before that then?  I'm not being paranoid but I ordered on 3rd March and I'm yet to hear anything about despatch....  

#120 MuddyWaters

MuddyWaters

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• 1,038 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 April 2019 - 20:31

Hmm.  I see looking back you posted the fact that you had ordered on 11th March.  Did you actually place the order well before that then?  I'm not being paranoid but I ordered on 3rd March and I'm yet to hear anything about despatch....  

He is located in India. Expectedly those living in India will get their pens first, even if shipped +/-1week. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ranga, ebonite, india, handmade, kandan, pandurangan, bock, jowo, schmide, solid colours

Sponsored Content

|