FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Twsbi Pen Dilemmatwsbi fountain pen demonstrator starter pens twsbi eco twsbi 580 twsbi vac piston fliier inks buying pens
Posted 23 February 2019 - 22:24
But for ease of use and cleaning I second the Go, by far the easiest pen to flush clean.
Posted 23 February 2019 - 23:05
If you like posting, the only option are the mini pens (the mini and vac mini) and the GO. TWSBI pens SUCK at posting.
I actually kind of hate the 580 and can't put my finger on why.
The 700 is definitely the best pen if you can tolerate it not posting. The vac mini is probably my favorite overall.
The Eco posts. I like my Eco over the 580's I have.
Posted 24 February 2019 - 10:06
The Eco posts...
Hi FB, et al,
That had slipped my mind earlier,... yeah, so both the Eco and the Classic post... for those who are interested in postable pens.
Please pray the Rosary daily. Thank You, St. Jude, for favors granted.
Grab life with both arms and give it a bear hug every day!
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: twsbi, fountain pen, demonstrator, starter pens, twsbi eco, twsbi 580, twsbi vac, piston fliier, inks, buying pens
The Market Place →
Market Watch →
Brand Focus →
Inks, Inc. →
Ink Reviews →
Writing Instruments →
Of Nibs & Tines →
Regional Focus →
China, Korea and Others (Far East, Asia) →