The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Twsbi Pen Dilemma

twsbi fountain pen demonstrator starter pens twsbi eco twsbi 580 twsbi vac piston fliier inks buying pens

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 almoore

almoore

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 22:24

For choice the Vac 700R, I have three and they have been wonderful, never a skip or a hard start no matter how long they go between use. I have Medium nibs.

But for ease of use and cleaning I second the Go, by far the easiest pen to flush clean.

Al

Sponsored Content

#22 Fuzzy_Bear

Fuzzy_Bear

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 23:05

If you like posting, the only option are the mini pens (the mini and vac mini) and the GO. TWSBI pens SUCK at posting.

I actually kind of hate the 580 and can't put my finger on why.

The 700 is definitely the best pen if you can tolerate it not posting. The vac mini is probably my favorite overall.

The Eco posts. I like my Eco over the 580's I have.
The glory of the young is their strength; the gray hair of experience is the splendor of the old.

#23 ParkerDuofold

ParkerDuofold

Jersey Boy

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,363 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 February 2019 - 10:06

The Eco posts...

Hi FB, et al,

That had slipped my mind earlier,... yeah, so both the Eco and the Classic post... for those who are interested in postable pens. :)

- Anthony
With thanks to my Mom & Dad; who taught me to run free, but not run wild.

Please pray the Rosary daily. Thank You, St. Jude, for favors granted. :)

Grab life with both arms and give it a bear hug every day! :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: twsbi, fountain pen, demonstrator, starter pens, twsbi eco, twsbi 580, twsbi vac, piston fliier, inks, buying pens

Sponsored Content

|