• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iamharshkumar97

• RudraDev

• mehandiratta

• prashant.tikekar

Right now, I'm using the Lamy Vista with a Fine nib. I have it inked up with Pilor Iroshizuku Yama-Budo. Though sometimes I also use the Pilot Metropolitan with waterman mysterious blue.

That being said, my daily writer could change, since my new Pilot Custom 74 is supposed to arrive in a few days.

Right now...I'm using a Twsbi Eco with Krishna red ink

And the Ranga Model 8 along with the Pierre Cardin Veer.They are inked with Parker Blue. I know it's not the best shade but my teachers were complaining that the bril blue I was using was fading and that they couldn't correct my notes!..

Almost forgot! I've also got a Pierre Cardin president inked with Krishna Ghat green...

Pilot capless steel fine nib with Camlin Royal blue

Lamy 2000 Makrolon Fine with Iroshizuku Tsuki Yo

Where did you buy the pilot Vanishing Point?

I don't have one. I have whatever is inked up and I'm in the mood for on any given day.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

for the last months i've been using my Montblanc 032 and the Momento Zero, the first with mont-blanc red fox and the latter with diamine evergreen.

I am trying to use a couple for a day or a couple of days, out of 29, currently a Muji with a Waterman nib with Ambre de Baltique, and a Lamy Vista with Équinoxe 6... But my pearwood ambition with Bleu Austral is calling.

Doh! Sorry, my answer is not specific to India or the subcontinent!

Edited by pseudo88

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

B. Russell

Gama_Supreme_%26_ASA_Maya_1.jpg

My jumbo-sized ebonite Indian Gama Supreme eye dropper custom fitted with an Indian Ambitious 40 mm nib is my daily desk pen. I have a dark green Parker Green/Waterman Black fountain pen inks mix in it that I enjoy but is not document proof.

My modest-sized ebonite Indian custom ASA Maya “3 in 1 filling system travelling pen” is made from black ebonite. What I consider a “modest-sized travelling pen” frankly is a normal full-sized pen for most people. It is fitted with a German JoWo #6 nib unit and Schmidt K5 converter. I have Noodler's Black document proof ink in it. Due to the properties this non-standard fountain pen ink I have a 2.5 mm diameter stainless steel ball bearing as an ink agitator in the converter. The modern nib unit and converter deal better with being heated up by my hand during writing in cool winter conditions than the eye dropper.

Edited by Fuellerfuehrerschein

Right now I have two EDCs:

• Sailor 1911L, NMF nib, inked with Sailor Kobe #4 Injikan Red
  • TWSBI Eco, 1.1 mm Stub, inked with Private Reserve Blue Suede

I love both ink colours and enjoy writing with both pens.

Currently using a Conid Minimalistica with Sailor Oku-Yama, and a Ranga 3 with Cult Deep Dark Orange. I'll change ink in the Conid when the fill finishes.

Add lightness and simplicate.

Current:

Pilot Vanishing Point (M) Robert Oster Fire and Ice

Lamy al star (F) Diamine Blue Velvet

and Uni ball signo 207 blue-black.

If I'm on my desk I may take (almost) randomly any of the 30-so pens I tend to have inked and around. Different shades of blue do predominate for 'plain' writing (as opposed to headings, reminders, etc. that need to stand out) while I have a (very) loose colour code for my desk diary, where orange and browns stand out. When I'm travelling, I carry with me about 12 pens in a roll, not necessarily the same colours always.

But if I'm out my most 'basic' pens and inks are the complete opposite of fancy: a £1.10 Yiren 358 EF filled with Pelikan 4001 Royal Blue and a Platinum Preppy 03 with a Platinum Black cartridge.