The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Leuchtturm1917 Bullet Journal For Under $18 From Spotthecraft

journal fountain pen friendly paper

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Theroc

Theroc

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 February 2019 - 07:39

I recently bought a Leuchtturm1917 Bullet Journal from Spot The Craft, a seller on eBay:
https://www.ebay.com/str/spotthecraft

for $12.99 + $4.99 shipping from Canada to the US.

The lowest price I found anywhere by $7.

However, the seller sent me a regular Leuchtturm1917 by mistake. When I contacted the seller to return the notebook for replacement, they told me to keep it, as an apology, and sent me the Bullet Journal I had ordered.

When I received the correct journal, I found that the seller had included a set of Copic Multiliners as a gift, along with a hand-written note.

Probably the best interaction I had with a seller on eBay ever.

Sponsored Content

#2 nyc-roller-baller

nyc-roller-baller

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 February 2019 - 20:24

How is that even possible to sell them at $13.00 (and make a profit)?

Unless I am wrong, that price appears to be 50% off retail MSRP and possibly below wholesale cost.

I recently bought a Leuchtturm1917 Bullet Journal from Spot The Craft, a seller on eBay:
https://www.ebay.com/str/spotthecraft

for $12.99 + $4.99 shipping from Canada to the US.

The lowest price I found anywhere by $7.

However, the seller sent me a regular Leuchtturm1917 by mistake. When I contacted the seller to return the notebook for replacement, they told me to keep it, as an apology, and sent me the Bullet Journal I had ordered.

When I received the correct journal, I found that the seller had included a set of Copic Multiliners as a gift, along with a hand-written note.

Probably the best interaction I had with a seller on eBay ever.

#3 Theroc

Theroc

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 February 2019 - 12:43

How is that even possible to sell them at $13.00 (and make a profit)?

Unless I am wrong, that price appears to be 50% off retail MSRP and possibly below wholesale cost.

I don't know. However, if you include shipping, that's similar to the lowest price point on Amazon Prime (historically) for the Bullet Journal.

It's worth noting that this seller only has them in turquoise and light blue. Overstock, maybe?

Edited by Theroc, 28 February 2019 - 12:44.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: journal, fountain pen friendly, paper

Sponsored Content

|