The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Big Apple Pen Club February Meeting This Thursday, February 14!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 tmenyc

tmenyc

Tim

• FPN Supporter - Rhodium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 15:04

Friends,

It's that time again, the second week of the month, so that means that this Thursday, February 14, will be our meeting night! The Big Apple meeting is, like New York City, a wildly eclectic crowd that knows how to have a great time. So if you need an excuse to come to NYC, or want to schedule that business trip to coincide with our meeting, come and join us!
And yes, we are aware that this Thursday is Valentine's Day, but hey, Pen Club is important! We'll be meeting, as usual, from 7-9, at Bard Hall, just west of Columbus Circle in midtown Manhattan. Bring your pen show loot, bring your pens, bring your inks, bring your paper, bring your supper... Directions to Bard Hall are below.

Hope to see you on Thursday! For questions, directions, or to get on our mailing list, just PM me here.

best,
Tim

Current Rotation:
home: MontBlanc 149/Waterman Blue/Black; Esterbrook Dollar/Diamine Royal
case: Sheaffer OS Balance/Waterman Serenity; Sheaffer Balance VF/Waaterman Serenity
office: Delta Fusion 82/(vint) Sheaffer blue/black

see my Pens for Sale and my collection at timsvintagepens.com  

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content

|