The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Noodler's Berning Red Ink - Looking To Purchase!

noodlers red berning rare collector

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 EJ12

EJ12

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 February 2019 - 21:25

Hello All!

I am newer to the world of fountain pens/inks, excited to be here!

As a noob to the community, I could not relate to this statement more - "The ever-reliable Pilot Metropolitan, an oft-cited gateway drug to full-blown fountain-pen addiction.” - YUP, first pen that started it all for me.

I am trying to track down a bottle of the 'Noodler's Berning Red' ink from 2016 to purchase. I have not had much success, so I thought to ask the community directly.

If anyone had a bottle they would be willing to part with/sell me, please reply to this post or PM me please, thanks so much!!

EJ

Attached Images

• BR.jpeg

Sponsored Content

#2 Charles Skinner

Charles Skinner

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 February 2019 - 21:44

Welcome to the "sickness!"  I believe you will find this to be a wonderful hobby --- as long as you "don't spend the baby's milk money!"  

None of my business, of course, but I wonder why this ink is your first choice?  Ink Nouveau is a great company and they have a great selection of ink AND they have samples ---- on your computer screen, of course --- of "hundreds" of ink colors. They are "good people" and I have always been very pleased with their service.  If they have the ink you are looking for, good.  If not, you can "explore" a huge number of inks of their site.  They are "good people."  

Again, welcome to the hobby!

C. Skinner

#3 jmccarty3

jmccarty3

There is no "c" in Sheaffer

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,282 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 February 2019 - 23:07

Perhaps he wants it for the label. I know I did.  ;)

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

#4 Arkanabar

Arkanabar

Ain't I a stinker?

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,605 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:56

Good luck.  I just used Duck Duck Go to search Amazon and ebay, and both came up empty on Berning Red.  You may just have to keep checking back here in the Classifieds, and/or ebay.  I'm not sure of anyone else who'd keep such a thing in stock.

#5 amberleadavis

amberleadavis

Inky! En-Abe-Lawyer

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,054 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 February 2019 - 21:15

Also, this should be listed in the classifieds.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Want to get a special letter / gift from me, then create a Ghostly Avatar  

Participate in the newest Inky TODs: 

Why do I like those nibs? 

What do I like about my handwriting? 

Whose handwriting do I like?  

Which Script Will I learn? 

Which Inks for my Handwriting

Ink comparisons:  The Great PPS Comparison  366 Inks in 2016

Check out inks sorted by color:  Blue Purple Brown  Red Green Orange Black  Pinks  Yellows  Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: noodlers, red, berning, rare, collector

Sponsored Content

|