Hello From Lahore

drsarmadqureshi

Welcome!

My wife has three co-workers all from the Lahore area. We were just discussing mangos yesterday!

Haha, You will find Lahories in all parts of the world. Cheers

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drsarmadqureshi

• mitto

• Wolverine1

• pepsiplease69

Salaam, Dr- Sahib. Please listen to waht Khan-Saab has to say, you have to get a Parker 51 in your collection!!!!! :) And Khan-Saab is also in Islamabad. I am an Indian living in the USA, but, I have relatives in Bhawalpur and Lahore.

Anyways, welcome to FPN!!! :):)

-Sid

Thanks. Good to know you Sid specially in the tumultuous times these days. I got a Parker 61 just today, saw a Parker 51 ad on ebay or somewhere for 1770 Dollars. Guess that would be difficult for me to acquire.

Thanks anyways. Cheers

Greetings and welcome to FPN from Islamabad, Pakistan.

Next you need a good old Parker 51, Dr sahib. Else, you are not a real penlover. :D

ڈاکٹر صاحب! میں نے اپنی پوری زندگی میں صرف ایک ھی ڈاکٹر کو فاوٹین پین سے پرسکرپشن لکھتے دیکھا ھے. امید ھے اپ بھی فاونٹین پین استعمال کرتے ھون گے. بشرطیکہ اپ میڈیکل ڈاکٹر ھی ہیں

Thanks Khan Sb. Good to know you. I am a doctor by education but not in medical practice. Changed course many years back. I love to use fountain pens and would have loved to write prescriptions with them. Infact I know a cardiologist who spends more time on writing prescription in his neat hand writing rather than examining the patient :) Parker 61 nahi mil raha tau 51 kahan se milay ga Khan sb. Let me know if you know of any good shops anywhere in Pakistan.

Regards

Greetings from the northeast of England. Don't take all those fanatics too seriously, just go for the early Parker Sonnets, best pens in the world!

Thank you and thank you again for the sound advice :)

Welcome. How do you like the Waterman Hemisphere? I have two Watermans (Laureat and Phileas) but they are from before the year 2000.

A very smooth writer in Medium nib. I like it very much and thank you

Thanks Khan Sb. Good to know you. I am a doctor by education but not in medical practice. Changed course many years back. I love to use fountain pens and would have loved to write prescriptions with them. Infact I know a cardiologist who spends more time on writing prescription in his neat hand writing rather than examining the patient :) Parker 61 nahi mil raha tau 51 kahan se milay ga Khan sb. Let me know if you know of any good shops anywhere in Pakistan.

Regards

Me...

Can let you have at least fifty Parker 51s. :D

Edited by mitto

Khan M. Ilyas

Qureshi-Saab, just get in touch with Khan-Saab. He lives in Islamabad, I think, and he will be able toget you a good Parker 51 pen, and you wont have to pay a lot of money for it either.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and welcome to FPN from the other side of the border

Knowledge Power

Welcome to FPN from the Great White North

Nice collection... although I am a fine person myself (pun intended)

• 3 weeks later...

السلام علیکم۔ خوشعمدید۔ آپسے ملکر دلی مسرت ہوئ۔

Bohut bohut shukria Janaab. Allah aap ko khush aur tandrust rakhay :)

Welcome to FPN from the Great White North

Nice collection... although I am a fine person myself (pun intended)

Thank you very much. Cheers