Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
My Third Estie (In Less Than A Week!) - Dollar Pen
Posted 08 July 2019 - 00:30
I hope I win the one I am bidding on because it comes from speerbob, so it will be in working order.
Posted 08 July 2019 - 01:07
Posted 10 July 2019 - 18:40
Posted 11 July 2019 - 19:32
Drat, I thought my collection was set, but still no blue. Edited to add it is an LJ. I looked back at the photos to see if I should have spotted that. But the close up on the cap made it look bigger. I should have noticed the smoothness, and realized it was not blue. But the nib is the 2314-M, and I think I will put it on the Bell System Property LJ to have one super great LJ. I need to be in The Black Pen Society.
Edited by Misfit, 11 July 2019 - 22:39.
Posted 29 March 2020 - 17:57
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Hello! I just received my first dollar pen yesterday, and I can’t stop writing with it! I like it so much I want to buy another with a 9128 nib! The search commences!
I hope that everyone is well, and staying healthy!