The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Multiple Montblanc And Pelikan Fountain Pens - Brand New!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 UltimatePenPolish

UltimatePenPolish

Vintage

• Premium - Ruby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 19:24

FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME WITH AN OFFER!

I am thinning out my collection — none of these pens or items have ever been used. They are all BRAND NEW!

Pen #1Montblanc 146 Fountain Pen - Gold Trim
Price: $425, Includes FREE Expedited Shipping in the USA!
Nib: AU585 Bi-Color Medium Nib
Condition: This pen is BRAND SPANKING NEW. It has never been inked and even still has the little "M" sticker on it!

Pen #2Montblanc 146 Fountain Pen - Platinum (Silver) Trim
Price: $425, Includes FREE Expedited Shipping in the USA!
Nib: AU585 Bi-Color Medium Nib
Condition: This pen is BRAND SPANKING NEW. It has never been inked and even still has the little "M" sticker on it!

Pen #3Pelikan M805 Fountain Pen - Platinum w/ Full Black Body!
Price: $400, Includes FREE Expedited Shipping in the USA!
Nib: 18K Mono-Color BROAD Nib
Condition: This rare guy is a full-black body with Platinum accents and a broad nib. It has NEVER been used or inked! Still has the tags on it!

Accessory #1Genuine Montblanc Leather Pen Sleeve
Price: $75, Includes FREE Expedited Shipping in the USA!
Condition: This is a REAL Montblanc Pen Sleeve. It can fit up to a MB 149 in it (I use one for my 149) but that is obviously a tight fit. It comes with everything. Box, papers, etc.

Thank you for looking! If you happen to be interested in anything, let me know. At the same time, if you would like to make a FAIR offer, please do so. We are all a family here, so lets look out for each other :-)

Edited by UltimatePenPolish, 03 February 2019 - 20:53.

Sponsored Content

#2 farmkiti

farmkiti

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 February 2019 - 14:14

I'm interested if you have a Pelikan M600 Pink fountain pen.  Mine was taken and it was a gift from my husband.  I'd really like to replace it.  

Sponsored Content

|