The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Baltimore Pen Show Coming Soon!

baltimore pen show baltimore pen show pen

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 SpecTP

SpecTP

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 March 2019 - 14:21

I was glad to meet JC Ament as well. Since he is local to DC area, I'm hoping to engage his services more often. I had him work on my Conid to grind it a bit finer to my preference.

I saw some other folks offering custom grinds that looked very enticing. I'm leaning towards getting a fine italic as my next option.

I picked up a Stipula Speed that looked really nice. It has a captured converter that I'm not familiar with. I hope it's not too much of an issue to clean.

I also picked up an Esterbrook 3668 sunburst nib for a new dollar Esterbrook pen too. This is my first foray into Esterbrooks.

Sponsored Content

#22 sargetalon

sargetalon

The answer to life, the universe, and everything

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 March 2019 - 15:17

He walked away from there with a Platinum Preppy in EF and a Marvel pen sleeve. He hasnt put the pen down since he got home. Keeps asking me when hes going to get his first Pelikan.

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count.  My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

#23 SpecTP

SpecTP

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 March 2019 - 15:53

I had a chance to sit down and check out Lester Sheely's Stylosuite offering. He does custom grinds for the pens that he sells. The fine italic and flex nibs were very nice.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: baltimore pen show, baltimore, pen show, pen

Sponsored Content

|