The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

This Week's Speerbob Pen Sales

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 speerbob

speerbob

Speerbob

• Premium - Ruby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 January 2019 - 12:01

Hi FPN,

I have some great pens on eBay this week.  78 auctions this week.  Here is the link:

https://www.ebay.com...ob?LH_Auction=1

Some really great pens this week including several Online and Monteverde I started at $1.00.  But also

Visconti Romanica White & Vermeil Limited Edition Fountain Pen - Unused In Box

Omas Arte Italiana Art Deco Pearl Grey & Gold Limited Edition Fountain Pen

Montblanc Solitaire Doue 1441 Black & Sterling Fountain Pen in Box - 18kt Nib

Sheaffer Legacy Coppertone Fountain Pen & Daum Crystal Inkwell LE Set In Box

Montblanc Chopin Meisterstuck Black & Platinum Fountain Pen in Box - 14kt Nib

Parker Duofold International Marble Blue Fountain Pen In Box - 1994 - 18kt M Nib

Parker 61 Grey & Lusterloy Fountain Pen & Pencil Set In Box - 1962 - Mint Unused

Waterman 52 Black Chased Hard Rubber Fountain Pen -14kt Flex Nib -Made In CANADA

Sheaffer's Statesman Snorkel Burgundy & Gold Fountain Pen - 1950's - Medium Nib

England Blue & Brown Ripple & Chrome Button-Filler Fountain Pen - 1940's

Juco Independent Black Hard Rubber Stylographic Eyedropper Pen - c. 1900's

England Black & White Ripple & Gold Button-Fill Fountain Pen - 14ct Nib - 1940's

England Green & Black Swirl & Gold Lever-Filler Fountain Pen - 1940's - 14ct Nib

Sheaffer Imperial Black & Stainless Steel Cap Touchdown Fountain Pen - 1970's

Admiral Junior Chrome Barley Guilloche 4-Color Pencil - Germany - 1950's -Unused

Plus two Pelikan nibs, bunch of Parker, Sheaffer and Esterbrook and much more.  Cheers,  Bob

Attached Images

• andreslegacy2.JPG
  • andresomas4.JPG
  • andressonnet1.JPG
  • 61set3.JPG

Check out my website at www.Speerbob.com

SpeerbobBannersmall.jpg

Sponsored Content

#2 inkstainedruth

inkstainedruth

Ancient Artifact

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,275 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 January 2019 - 22:49

I always like seeing your weekly listings -- even when I don't have the money to bid or buy.

And this week was extra special because I was able to ID the pen that a friend gave me last night (it had belonged to his step-grandfather, and appears to be NOS). The pen is a Sheaffer Skripsert, and the only difference between mine and the one you have listed is that mine is marked as being an F nib.  

And yeah, even though unused, the cartridges in the box are dead....  Any clue what converter this pen would take?  Thanks in advance.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

#3 fullfederhalter

fullfederhalter

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 January 2019 - 03:58

Any clue what converter this pen would take?  Thanks in advance.

Ruth, Sheaffer made a slimmer squeeze converter years ago which would likely fit your pen.  The trouble is that they are not made anymore, and are expensive when you find one.  

#4 inkstainedruth

inkstainedruth

Ancient Artifact

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,275 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 January 2019 - 00:30

Ruth, Sheaffer made a slimmer squeeze converter years ago which would likely fit your pen.  The trouble is that they are not made anymore, and are expensive when you find one.  

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of.  I did a quick Google search this morning, and Peyton Street Pens has a twist converter which they specifically say does *not* fit in a Skripsert.  Guess I'm going to be trolling eBay and various repair websites for a while....

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Sponsored Content

|