The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Can You Identify This Platignum?

platignum

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 athlonxp

athlonxp

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 January 2019 - 05:41

I bought a platignum calligraphy set. It says calligraphy stater set. I can find no information about them on the net. The salesperson says they are becoming rare because they are no longer manufactured. They are modified gor Arabic calligraphy by the sales person.

I would like to know the model name for the pen included, and when approximately they were manufactured. Through my search about this set, I came accross other sets from the same company like lettering set and Artisan. The difference I saw was the inclusion of exra nibs and ink cartridges in the other sets, as well as the gold finish in the Aristan set. Is there a difference in the nib quality between the two sets? Or its only the finish that separates them apart?

Heres more photos of the set:
https://drive.google...Zehtc7vNCO_6gte

Attached Images

• IMG_2595.HEIC.jpg

Edited by athlonxp, 20 January 2019 - 05:54.

Sponsored Content

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: platignum

Sponsored Content

|