The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

January Update At Main Street Pens

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MainStreetPens

MainStreetPens

Museum Piece

• Premium - Diamond

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,001 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 23:37

We finally have cold weather....  time to hibernate in the shop, and finally some time to repair our own pens.  This update while not a big update, has a number of 51s, and some others,  along with the Sheaffers.  All restored and ready to write....  That's important - the gamble of whether a pen will work when you get it is eliminated.  All of the pens listed are fully restored, tested (as in I write with them!) and come with a warranty.  I started repairing pens almost 3 decades ago, and the habits I developed repairing my own pens (as in I want them done right!) are applied to pens I repair for clients as well as the pens I sell.

You can see all of the offerings on our  pen sales page at Main Street Pens.....

pen2572.jpg

Visit Main Street Pens
A full service pen shop providing professional, thoughtful vintage pen repair...
The Blue Fingers Blog is live! Ramblings and musings (and occasional repair tips) from the bench.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content

|