The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Recommendations In Avenue Road, Bangalore

bangalore avenue road used pens inks india

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 smruthib

smruthib

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:15

Hi all, I stay in Bangalore, and I might end up going to avenue road over the weekend. I'm specifically looking for colourful fountain pen ink, and maybe cheap second hand pens. I know Meenakshi Pen Mart is a favorite but can anyone confirm they sell different coloured ink as well?

Smruthi

Sponsored Content

#2 hari317

hari317

Classic

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,973 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:21

if you go there this weekend, can you pls post the latest update?

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

#3 smruthib

smruthib

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:24

Surely :) I stay quite a bit away so I'm trying to see if the trip will be worth the hassle.

#4 smruthib

smruthib

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 January 2019 - 12:24

So I've decided I'm going to go. The two stops I'll definitely make are Meenakshi Pen Mart and R V Nadam and co. I have no idea what to expect or what else to see, but I will make a post by Sunday about my experiences there.

#5 hari317

hari317

Classic

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,973 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 January 2019 - 12:55

Great. Looking forward.
In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

#6 Yohaanrods

Yohaanrods

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 January 2019 - 01:23

Thanks for the updates in advance....last time I got there I mistook Meenakshi stores for Meenakshi pen mart and landed up at the wrong place!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bangalore, avenue road, used pens, inks, india

Sponsored Content

|