The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

A Flex Pen For Drawing, And An Ink To Go With?

flex nib drawing art

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 SoulSamurai

SoulSamurai

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 December 2019 - 05:21

Im very happy with my Osprey pen. Its affordable and used the Zebra G bib as well. Ive used several brands that use this nib, but all of them seem to have flow issues. The feed is good on this pen and isnt as temperamental with inks like other brands. I highly recommend you check them out. The have an Instagram page (how I first found them). Osprey pens. Its worth it to at least check them out.

Interesting, I hadn't heard of this pen, I might have to grab one. Thanks for the heads-up!

Sponsored Content

#22 Jonr1971

Jonr1971

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 January 2020 - 11:56

Hi Taylor! Happy New Year! Just seen this thread and I'd like to recommend the Osprey Pens range. They do (a) a specially manufactured feed, section and converter which are designed to be used with the Zebra G nib, for about $18 (and you need to buy a pen for about another $30) and (B) their own in house manufactured stainless steel flex nib which uises the same feed, section and converter as the Zebra G.

Osprey recommend using Noodlers ink (for maximum flow, minimise railroading) and they also have a superb CSR programme where they support schools with fountain pens, for every sale they make.

Hope that's useful info!

Jon

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: flex nib, drawing, art

Sponsored Content

|